The camaraderie and the battles

Al33

I cannot help but to think about the tense times we had here back in early Januuary. It seemed many were really at odds with others and the fire was burning hot. Things have certainly cooled down and more amiable now.

The recent hog hunt and crappiethon only reenforced my belief that we are truly brothers in arms so to speak. Despite our differing opinions and perspectives about many of the issues we face as outdoorsmen, we were able to come together and have a blast at these events and with each other. Even if you did not or could not make one of these events, I am sure you noticed the fun had bad all if you kept up with it here.

Things are good at the campfire! :fine: Thanks again to all who keep the fire inside the ring and make for opportunities to create rewarding friendships we would otherwise never have known.

Al

Handgunner

Amen to that Al.

In the words of Delmar "Come on in boys, the water is FINE". :)

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
nothing like a calm soothing campfire to warm the boots with.......not one that burns the soles everytime you stretch out and get comfy:D

Jim

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
This Saturday's Annual Spring Cookout should be a great time!

If you have not been to one of these events in the past you just don't know what you've been missing out on!!!

Don't miss this one! :cheers: