The Firminator. !!!

Stickers

I’m looking into getting one of these. Well built !!!

I’ve known the Owner of Ranew’s for about 28 years and I know he only builds the best. He will also stand behind his work !!!

http://www.thefirminator.com/

“You will need to do a search for retail sellers for this product like Midway USA and many others “

Attachments

• 050A3EAB-918E-4968-9643-D5D49843B569.jpeg
    050A3EAB-918E-4968-9643-D5D49843B569.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I can't stand businesses that are afraid to post their pricing on their website.

"Call for a quote.". No thanks. I'll do business with a company that doesn't mind making their pricing structure public.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I can't stand businesses that are afraid to post their pricing on their website.

"Call for a quote.". No thanks. I'll do business with a company that doesn't mind making their pricing structure public.
I fully agree. Either it’s priced or pricey for what you get period. It goes into trust for me. Maybe a good product but after twenty years in business you know exactly how much. Nothing against this company but nothing for them either.

Stickers

I fully agree. Either it’s priced or pricey for what you get period. It goes into trust for me. Maybe a good product but after twenty years in business you know exactly how much. Nothing against this company but nothing for them either.

They are the Manufactor !!!
They sale to companies like Midway USA
Look up the price. It’s simple to do.

Stickers

Guess I need to edit the post so the ones that seem to just sat around looking for a reason to get ticked about anything and everything will cool it.

Anyway for all you guys that are looking for a great product just do a search on the web for retail dealers !!!

Last edited:

shdw633

Guess I need to edit the post so the ones that seem to just sat around looking for a reason to get ticked about anything and everything will cool it.

What do you expect....deer season is over and it's close to a couple of months before turkey season so we all have to spend time with our wives right now with their honey do lists and what not!!

Triple C

Buddy bought one bout 2 years ago and loves it. Also hear great things about the Woods seeder/planter. When my Plotmaster ever gives up the ghost the Firminator or Woods seeder will be in my sights.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I’m looking into getting one of these. Well built !!!

I’ve known the Owner of Ranew’s for about 28 years and I know he only builds the best. He will also stand behind his work !!!

http://www.thefirminator.com/

“You will need to do a search for retail sellers for this product like Midway USA and many others “

Spaminator?

bruiserbuckgrower

Curious to hear from the people who own one vs having a harrow and a grain drill? I get the ease of only using 1 implement or only having to haul 1 implement down the road but seems you would be putting unnecessary wear and tear on the cultipacker when you are just using it as a disk and seems it would be aggravating to keep the land you are working level, not a knock at all wish I had one, just curious of the opinions of the guys who have run the firminator vs I'll say "conventional" tillage

Jim Boyd

....I just wish I could afford one!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Y’all killin me...looks pretty sweet. How much is it ??