The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs #68

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go DAWGS with the world's smallest violen for DAWGS who punish themselves in da wood chasin' Bambi and then complaining. :bounce:
Weren't no Bambi chasin' goin on. It was plain ole in the country in the hot sun farm hand work and lots of it. Any time anybody wants to complain about hunting club dues I'll show 'em what property ownership means. Paying the taxes is the cheap and easy part.

Here's a great example. And I just manicured this road two weeks ago to boot!

Plan A.jpg

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member
Weren't no Bambi chasin' goin on. It was plain ole in the country in the hot sun farm hand work and lots of it. Any time anybody wants to complain about hunting club dues I'll show 'em what property ownership means. Paying the taxes is the cheap and easy part.

View attachment 1249370

Come on now, I'm a land owner as well, so you be preachin' to the choir, except this choir don't sing no sad songs after a little work. Even worse, I don't deer hunt anymore, so I work on stuff for my grandson to shoot. But my smile is big when he does, just like the turkey he killed off of my place in the spring.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
New thread waiting for this one to be finished

trad bow

Go Dawgs

trad bow

Go Dawgs

trad bow

Go Dawgs cooling it