The Polycarp problem

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Walt, instead of providing us with answers that would cover and solve our questions regarding these things that are all related Madman would like us to believe that it is too confusing for him to combine Jesus's existence, Jesus being the Son of God and Jesus's Divinity/capabilities of performing miracles. Despite all of those being told in bible and All referenced in the same verse at times, Madman would rather use some poor excuse that eludes to "WE" are throwing in unrelated subjects and talking points to somehow change the conversation away from his marvelous job of providing what we ask. In reality we have not seen a snippet of good evidence let alone "OVERWHELMING" evidence that he stated existed.
This is another cop out tactic instead of saying that he cannot provide what he claims he has, which if he did have would cover all of the slightly different yet fully related avenues regarding Jesus. But alas, since the OP mentioned Polycarp in post #1 and String's reply introduced Jesus in post #2, mystical powers are now preventing him from expounding upon the posts and claims he already made that had nothing to do with Polycarp. He has reached his non OP subject reply limit and despite him having overwhelming evidence that would be the end all piece of the puzzle he just simply cannot post it. Can't. Just Can't due to my inclusion of the wildly non related subjects of Jesus/Son of God/Divinity/ Powers/Scripture.
He is right to blame me for thinking they are all related and biblical. Me inadvertently lumping them together shows my lack of biblical and scriptural knowledge. I am appalled at myself right now.

Last edited:

WaltL1

Walt, instead of providing us with answers that would cover and solve our questions regarding these things that are all related Madman would like us to believe that it is too confusing for him to combine Jesus's existence, Jesus being the Son of God and Jesus's Divinity/capabilities of performing miracles. Despite all of those being told in bible and All referenced in the same verse at times, Madman would rather use some poor excuse that eludes to "WE" are throwing in unrelated subjects and talking points to somehow change the conversation away from his marvelous job of providing what we ask. In reality we have not seen a snippet of good evidence let alone "OVERWHELMING" evidence that he stated existed.
This is another cop out tactic instead of saying that he cannot provide what he claims he has, which if he did have would cover all of the slightly different yet fully related avenues regarding Jesus. But alas, since the OP mentioned Polycarp in post #1 and String's reply introduced Jesus in post #2, mystical powers are now preventing him from expounding upon the posts and claims he already made that had nothing to do with Polycarp. He has reached his non OP subject reply limit and despite him having overwhelming evidence that would be the end all piece of the puzzle he just simply cannot post it. Can't. Just Can't due to my inclusion of the wildly non related subjects of Jesus/Son of God/Divinity/ Powers/Scripture.
He is right to blame me for thinking they are all related and biblical. Me inadvertently lumping them together shows my lack of biblical and scriptural knowledge. I am appalled at myself right now.
let alone "OVERWHELMING" evidence that he stated existed.
We both know there is no "overwhelming evidence". If there was, we would both be believers. I hope you arent holding your breath waiting for him to provide it ;)
And we know he isnt really paying attention because more than one of us, in this very thread, have acknowledged that we believe "Jesus" existed and then he claims "yall deny that Jesus existed".
I can accept all that but "yall playing games" rubs me the wrong way.
Like we have to play games to avoid all that overwhelming evidence......
that he cant or wont provide.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
We both know there is no "overwhelming evidence". If there was, we would both be believers. I hope you arent holding your breath waiting for him to provide it ;)
And we know he isnt really paying attention because more than one of us, in this very thread, have acknowledged that we believe "Jesus" existed and then he claims "yall deny that Jesus existed".
I can accept all that but "yall playing games" rubs me the wrong way.
Like we have to play games to avoid all that overwhelming evidence......
that he cant or wont provide.
Exactly.
I am just asking him to provide what he claims he has. I didn't ask him to show me something that he did not introduce into the thread on his own or against his own will.
We are being accused of drawing a line in the sand and then drawing another and another when in reality the entire conversation has been contained in one giant rectangle with the lines making up the contents.
Like hash marks on a football field. You must pass one to go onto the next one. They are all part of the same process.

Last edited: