The Sports Illustrated Cover…

Doboy Dawg

You wasted yo time posting that link. I have no desire to click! :bounce:

I think Miss Stewart is a pretty lady for her age. Seems like a good sport too. I say good for her. Some of y’all just hatin’ cause y’all all jelly and stuff.
That’s classy coming from the dude that said he wanted to see Whoopi Goldberg or Snoop Dog in a bikini?

Well I posted it, but ya ain’t gotta look:tip:

Dr. Strangelove

Umm Hmm. Yeah, I'll still take 82 year old Martha Stu over @elfiii any day. If he landed on soft ground, those stick legs would bury in the mud up till the middle parts.

@elfiii why are you naked in this picture? Was that a '60s US Army psychological ops 'Shock Troop" kinda thing? I don't even see a rifle, unless it was a little fold-up one.

;)

Doboy Dawg

If I had a subscription to that rag I guarantee you it would have been canceled when the cover on the right was issued.
IMG_7589.jpeg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Umm Hmm. Yeah, I'll still take 82 year old Martha Stu over @elfiii any day. If he landed on soft ground, those stick legs would bury in the mud up till the middle parts.

@elfiii why are you naked in this picture? Was that a '60s US Army psychological ops 'Shock Troop" kinda thing? I don't even see a rifle, unless it was a little fold-up one.

;)

That was my signature great act of defiance against the machine. I went global. :wink: :bounce: