Thursday Night Supper. What Y'all Having?

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Chicken stew. We eat a lot of chicken because it’s my wife’s favorite food. I don’t give away all my secrets but the key to this stew is slow slow slow hickory smoked thighs……..and this seasoning. Pretty basic, chicken, milk, butter and seasoning. Good on a cold night.

I raised that chicken, milked the cow for the milk and butter in it…….completely home made except the seasoning and crackers. F8661168-BA49-4313-AF21-1B96B9EAFAFD.jpeg92E89FD4-AF49-44CE-A64E-CB0889D801FE.jpeg

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
My wife went to a beekeeping class, so I'm all alone and guess I will throw this porterhouse roast on the grill. I've got some leftover green bean casserole and collards au gratin, so easy supper and leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

View attachment 1184224

View attachment 1184225
Good looking hunk of meat!!

Sorry I forgot those pictures you asked for, I’ll get them to you in the morning.

slow motion

Grilled a couple chicken breaststroke with broccoli and zucchini. Leftovers slaw and tot surprise. Salad just in case.

20221020_204340.jpg

Dipped some of the chicken in this. Was pretty good.

20221020_205733.jpg

georgia_home

Pork tenderloin and some tots.

5E2F8653-B787-4703-A246-90C46DB254F7.jpeg

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
She said it was too sweet. I thought it was good. And only .5 gram of carbs per tablespoon.
I'm with her.. it's too sweet, to be "sugar free" it's WAY too sweet. But, you gotta work with what you got on keto. I'm back to where I can cook for myself and "Daisey" now almost every day.. so I'm fix'n to go back to zero carbs for a while and git rid of this 30lbs. I've gained eat'n "her" cook'n since last Nov. 11th.

breathe in

chili/cheese dogs and fries.

ulZhUQg.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Thursday night goodness!!!