tOSU vs UGA

westcobbdog

Dang, been following this team's many ups and downs all year but fell asleep early last night. Withstanding any teams 17-0 late run, losing a lead and still coming back to win is huge!
Go Dogs, awaiting either UNLV or Seatin Hall next...

Madsnooker

Dang, been following this team's many ups and downs all year but fell asleep early last night. Withstanding any teams 17-0 late run, losing a lead and still coming back to win is huge!
Go Dogs, awaiting either UNLV or Seatin Hall next...
I was going to watch it but forgot it was on. Sounds like it was a great game. I read today the Dawgs came out firing, then OSU with the 17-0 run, like you said, taking the lead, then Dawgs recaptured the lead, then osus best shooter missed an open 3 as time expired to win it. Let me guess, his shot was wide left??? facepalm: :bounce:

westcobbdog

I was going to watch it but forgot it was on. Sounds like it was a great game. I read today the Dawgs came out firing, then OSU with the 17-0 run, like you said, taking the lead, then Dawgs recaptured the lead, then osus best shooter missed an open 3 as time expired to win it. Let me guess, his shot was wide left??? facepalm: :bounce:
According to my Mich leaning co worker, off the front iron..

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Way wide left !

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
:rofl:
I dont think you want to start comparing trophy cases!!!:wink:
How often are you dusting those things? I don’t care about what you’ve done to others. They can’t beat the Dawgs.. Ever.. :bounce: