Tragedy strikes the Killmaster home

TJay

Sorry for your loss Charlie. We started using a monitor a year of so ago after ours was cracked open overnight. Didn't lose anything since it happened in winter but it was close enough.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Hate it for you Charlie. I been there, done that and got a case of the t-shirts in all the popular sizes and colors up in the attic. That sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach is one of the worst.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Hate to hear it brother. Never even thought of a freezer alarm, but cant hurt for sure

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Hate to hear it brother. Never even thought of a freezer alarm, but cant hurt for sure
Me either.. And I've had them on my freezers at work for years..facepalm:

I just always have multiple freezers going at once in my basement so i won't lose everything at once if one dies.. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Jim Boyd

I, too, withered when I read the title.

Thank God it was not a people thing.

Charlie, we hate the loss for you.

I guess you are just gonna have to hunt, fish, trap, stalk more and in general, be a busier hunter / gatherer.

All the best, sir.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
I, too, withered when I read the title.

Thank God it was not a people thing.

Charlie, we hate the loss for you.

I guess you are just gonna have to hunt, fish, trap, stalk more and in general, be a busier hunter / gatherer.

All the best, sir.

Thanks! I hope I didn't give anyone a real scare, I wouldn't ever use such a provocative title for something serious like a true family tragedy. I guess I should get with the program and fully embrace emojis ;). While I was pretty heart-broken over this, I have much more of a sense of humor than most folks here realize. Group hug?

I drew a turkey hunt and already have several other hunting and fishing trips planned, so I'm on my way to recovery.

Last edited: