Training thru the cruds

StriperAddict

I like the colorful way a friend on FB shares this encouragement. Enjoy!
===============================

We Saints need to understand, "God's not smacking us around when things happen to us." He's teaching us, through the Crud of this fallen world, He's provided everything we need in him, his Spirit living in us. He's growing us, in his peace and his Fruit, truth in him in Faith in him.. So we can grow and Walk through it, By Faith in him, Renewing our minds in him. Romans 12. Renewing our mind is a choice, Grow or stay an infant in our thinking.

Faith isn't, a magical, mystical force, we conjure up to make things happen. "Our faith is in the power of his Resurrection life, in us. We died with Christ & we were Resurrected with Christ."
And if be unto death with him, Paul said.
God is disciplining us, or, training us through this fallen world. We have his peace in us by Faith in Christ.
Romans 5:10, We are alive through him, no matter what we walk with his Spirit through.

Philippians 3:10-11
The Message
10-11. I gave up all that inferior stuff so I could know Christ personally, experience his resurrection power, be a partner in his suffering, and go all the way with him to death itself. If there was any way to get in on the resurrection from the dead, I wanted to do it.

gordon 2

The fallen world is in God's pedagogical design meant to teach man? No. God might be teaching us through the Crud of the fallen world not by it but by Christ or Himself. The fallen world has its source in evil and emanated evil in the heart of man. This world and its evil is finite. It has no lessons on a more original existence which is infinite.

We are trained thought the fallen world but not by it. Awareness of the fallen world's suffering might serve to buffet us but this world has no lessons for the born again. We are indeed thought through it by the Holy Spirit or in spite of the fallen world but not by it. Our class room is not the fallen world. If we glean lessons for the fallen world it is with the perspective of the infinite in Christ which we experience for the gift of eternal life. But in general if God disciplines us by the fallen world it is to buffet us. Though we are disciples and into discipleship our teacher is Christ and Christ is the subject of the lesson-- the content of the lesson. We strive in fellowship with Christ external of the perspective we might make due the fallen world. Evils have nothing to teach, not the leavens of malice, though we live in Christ and with Christ through them.

Last edited: