Trouble in Sandy Springs

Doboy Dawg

From My Cold Dead Hands....

to...

Only where .Gov says so... And yet.. Thugs are shooting folks in those areas daily.

Simple. Be a Thug and do what you want.
If that Buck identifies as a doe it should be okay right? What about Transdeer rights are they left out? Is it racist to arrow a Piebald deer? Common sense has left the reservation, I wonder what kind of future we’re leaving our children.

All of these Karen’s hate deer hunters until the deer overpopulate and eat all their landscaping or they start hitting them with their Subarus and Teslas. Then they want the “state” to solve the deer problem.

Did anybody not get think there would be problems like this when you have 20 million people living in 5 counties?

Last edited:

James12

It would sure be nice if some of its publicity would die down a bit, it would sure help the long term presence of it. But, horn glory has no boundaries.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
@Raylander

Your hunting clothes have a ultraviolet glow. Your also maybe not camouflage in naturally. Think outside the box. Maybe dig a little foxhole and brush in overhead. I’ve seen saw horse used with a plywood roof and debris piled on it with a little flap to a trench going in. It only needs to be about 3’ deep.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Let’s make it illegal to hunt (legally defined as killing or trying to kill wildlife essentially) in Sandy springs.

Name the law after the ones making the biggest uproar.

Give them what they want.