Update Thanks Jasper

Just BB

Jasper just hand delivered a bunch of 2016's for me to try out in the recurve. Can't say enough about how great a fellow he is. Of course we all know, he's just tired of me bellyachen bout my shooting:biggrin2:

Wanted to show you my 20 yard group with the 2016's Jasper gave me. My son gave me a bunch of sign making plastic that I made some home made wraps with. Got to be the ugliest arra's I ever fletched up but are shooting good. It was getting late and light was fading. Goes to show that with instinctive shooting, all you need to do is be able to see the target. First shot popped my balloon.:bounce:
117_0240.JPG

117_0237.JPG

117_0238.JPG

Last edited:

Jasper

Of course we all know, he's just tired of me bellyachen bout my shooting:biggrin2:

That's part of it. However, if you do suddenly start shooting well, you'll just find something else to bellyache about..............:banginghe;)

Just BB

Jasper's a darn good fellow to have on your side. Trouble is, if I get to shooting good, then if I miss, he'll be pokin fun at me all night at deer camp.

FX Jenkins

darn good bunch...all of yuns...now quit patting each other on the back and get back to flingin...:D

Just BB

Let's see, let me check off my photoshop list. Just messed with Al can't go there, then it was FXJenkins so he's off the hook, Jasper just gave me 6 or 7 arrows so I certainly wouldn't want to mess with him.....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder who's turn it is...Russ.jpg

huntfish

:banginghe:hair:

Now where did you get that photo? Probably your instigator across the lake......Might need to start collecting snakes and make a little trip to a hunting camp....

Besides, I already have two BB productions on UTube.

Jasper

Now where did you get that photo? Probably your instigator across the lake......Might need to start collecting snakes and make a little trip to a hunting camp..../QUOTE]

I had nothing to do with this. Looking at the bars in the background I'd guess BB got that picture straight off the Gwinnett County Corrections website. Maybe next time you'll get the proper license before shooting an emu...........:rofl:

huntfish

Now where did you get that photo? Probably your instigator across the lake......Might need to start collecting snakes and make a little trip to a hunting camp..../QUOTE]

I had nothing to do with this. Looking at the bars in the background I'd guess BB got that picture straight off the Gwinnett County Corrections website. Maybe next time you'll get the proper license before shooting an emu...........:rofl:

I just shot at an Emu, you actually harvested one and also FX. You can't hide behind the lake.......There are roads and also I can swim....:whip:

Just BB

Boys Boys...Can't we just all get along? Beside Russ, if you start swimming across that lake, watch out for Austin weilding a rod and reel. That boy is after anything swimming in a lake, especially things of the big mouth variety!::ke:::ke:::ke:

huntfish

Boys Boys...Can't we just all get along? Beside Russ, if you start swimming across that lake, watch out for Austin weilding a rod and reel. That boy is after anything swimming in a lake, especially things of the big mouth variety!::ke:::ke:::ke:

Yea but could John handle the taxidermist costs?

Just BB

Yea but could John handle the taxidermist costs?

Little borax and dawn, little 40 vol peroxide and he could have a nice euro mount!:banana:

Jasper

FX Jenkins

Just BB

ttt