Useles Billy done shot #1321 critters with his .223

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
I honestly do not know.

That is my only AR out of 20+ that is exactly how I bought it.

My first ar in fact. Bought sometime from bushmaster in 1990 something (minus scope).

I do have some paperwork and catalog pages from when I bought it somewhere....
Don't worry about it since it's probably not in production... I love that style handguard for my slowly-progressing build, but for every current option I find, there are five that are discontinued.

I like White Oak's varmint tube, but the barrel nut is a pain to install, so lately I've been looking at a similar design by Nordic Components.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I think it is a decoy from some video.

He did pick something up from the ground and pocket it.

Contact who? Police? Zero confidence in them from several ...no, many, many past experiences.

Heck, he may be juann them. And I would be more upset about him stealin' an arrahead than a turkey. That would burn me up some kinda bad.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
With a lotta these arra heads, I often wonder how many were hand held and not attached to anything. Just used to cut stuff n skin stuff n whutnot. Almost all the points I find around here are the "ugly" quartz points. But man do I get a rush outta finding em.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
With a lotta these arra heads, I often wonder how many were hand held and not attached to anything. Just used to cut stuff n skin stuff n whutnot. Almost all the points I find around here are the "ugly" quartz points. But man do I get a rush outta finding em.
First point I ever found (ain't found many) was a quartz point. I think it looks very good. Was wayyy cooler finding an obsidian point, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.