Useless Billy ate #978 chicken wangs at the Bojangles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny 71

Junebug
By the time they were getting to be serious drinkers, many were using trade steel fer points

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
@JB0704 I just happen to have a complete 3pt hitch tree planting auger you are welcome to use. Admittedly it is in Athens with me and Athens to your place ain't the shortest distance but you are welcome to use it if we can work it out.

Duff

Chief Four Petals leads the Cheekin tribe

Duff

Sez they stay drunk on Blantons

Duff

Cartwrongs tried to clears them out of they property back in da day

JB0704

I Gots Goats
@JB0704 I just happen to have a complete 3pt hitch tree planting auger you are welcome to use. Admittedly it is in Athens with me and Athens to your place ain't the shortest distance but you are welcome to use it if we can work it out.

Thanks DD! I'd drive up there to borrow it if it works out. I think my trees is supposed to come in January, I'll find out exactly when and get in touch before that. Much appreciated!

JB0704

I Gots Goats
and plant some sawtooths so you can whack a buck out the window

I only got about 6 acres of woods, but they almost completely white n red oaks. No pines. However, I have planted a foodplot strategically so as I can grill dinner and hunt at the same time. This summer I'd be out there grilling steaks n watching deers, n it give me the idear to plant sumpin up there for em.

Status
Not open for further replies.