Useless Billy said he dont own no racing cheekuns # 818

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
this un and one more, and Pappy is dun with tha chemo.

thanks kinniemac.

this one ain't as bad as before... the doc cut back 50% on one med and 25% on another because tests showed red blood count and platelet count low. If it goes much lower, they will have to stop the chemo treatments.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Like how does a tadpole become a frog or a worm become a butterfly, is that the same thing as evolution.

I don't think that would fall under evolution, but reproduction. There are different way to reproduce, and that is one of them. But I noticed one thing about this, every time a tadpole produces a frog, not a butterfly or a lizard, and each time a cocoon produces that butterfly, and only that type of butterfly. No honey bees come out or crickets.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Okay Billy's I am fixing to hit the old hay, I am not in the same time zone as K. Hang in there Pappy and God bless.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Thanks Bo$$. prayers and much appreciated.

yep...only one more left and then we party... yipppeeeee!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy likes good hawgs... smoked and barbqued... or cured bacon and ham... or grounded up fer sausage???

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy slept for about 4 hours while on the first chemo treatment... got up and et some trail mix and skrawburys... now drankin lots of water... water be yo friend

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't think that would fall under evolution, but reproduction. There are different way to reproduce, and that is one of them. But I noticed one thing about this, every time a tadpole produces a frog, not a butterfly or a lizard, and each time a cocoon produces that butterfly, and only that type of butterfly. No honey bees come out or crickets.

I was being sarcastic with the evolution thing Pappy. All this beautiful world was created by God and he said it took him 7 days and who am I to argue with or not believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.