Was i wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

I occasionally give hitchhikers a ride but I always tell them to jump in the bed of the truck.

NOYDB

BANNED
Were you Goofy, or Minnie Mouse ???

Neither.

There was a character for a day program and I got to be Winnie the Pooh. The costume is interesting you lookout thru the honey pot on his head. You cross your arms on your chest. One hand you pull a wire that makes the arms go up and down. With the other you reach into Winnie's nose and make it wiggle. The toddlers love Winnie and from the time you go out until it's time to leave you are surrounded by toddlers who can barely walk. The belly of the costume is huge and you can't see the huge shoes you wear to be Winnie's feet. You have to be careful as you can walk on a two year old and not know it.

Also not as much fun as watching Cinderella strip down to her slip to get out of the hot costume. Or watching her park her car in the employee parking. I was Captain Nemo when I started. Assigned to the attraction 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I would park next to Goofy and Minnie. We would ride the employee shuttle together.

Status
Not open for further replies.