Washer help

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Every Lowes has Scratch and dent section behind the restroom and office. I got a dishwasher there. They come with change out color choice panels. I just changed the scratched stainless panel for the black one behind it. They have a lot of reject countertops there too. It’s really hard to cut tops for walls that are out of square.

dslc6487

I would not recommend one that does not have an agitator. Our old one had an agitator and got the clothes clean. The new one, which has no agitator, does not clean our clothes like the old one did

hipster dufus

Ended up w a whirlpool top loader. First time i ever bought a warranty.small washer, only 2 of us . Nightmare to purchase.

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Keep a watch on lowes mark downs, while i am certain I will have to replace (eventually) what we got a few months ago, our washer died, 11 or 12 year old Kenmore, and they dryer wouldn't dry in high but we dealt with it for a while in medium, well I went in looking for a top load with agitator, and they did not have nor anywhere close what I wanted, walked out with a matching lg front load set for 500.00 they had just discounted

Israel

BANNED
Lookin for opinions on a new washer. Sick of dealing w my front load kenmore. 2 adults in house
, simple top loader, no bells and whistles. Dont even want he or water saver. TIA
you gettin rid of the front loader for its notoriously funky odor?

Last edited:

LTZ25

I don't skimp a washer or dryer , if I'm gonna do the laundry then I'm gonna get the best I can find . I've taken over this chore from the wife and enjoy doing it .

hipster dufus

The front loader door latch acting up. Already fixed ito once.it was probably 10 yrs old. Shook the house when it was run ing. Always hated it. Odor wasnt an issue , wife kept door open. Wife does laundry, they must have a purpose in life. Why get married, if u have to do laundry? Got a whirlpool top loader w knobs.