Watersound beach

seachaser

Spent 3 1/2 down on the beach today and didn’t so much as get a good bite. Where we are staying is right by where one of the freshwater lakes dumps out the the water is a solid coffee color with all the fresh flushing in. We be headed to 331 bridge tomorrow for some trout and red fishing can’t be worse that’s for sure. Good luck all

seachaser

The fishing this morning was good but could have been great. Got to 331 about 7 and fishing was wide open for 45 minutes then the bite slowed to a fish about every 10 cast. The big surprise was all the tarpon about 20 to 40 pounds rolling all over the place. I finally got one to eat my mirrodine but 4 jumps later he was gone. Did bring home my limit on trout all about the same 17 inch fish. I will be there tomorrow just about 90 minutes earlier.

seachaser

Went to the same spot as yesterday and so different today bright sun no clouds and far less bait in the water. Did catch 7 keepers but was much harder and fewer bites. Good luck all

seachaser

Anyone head down this way there is definitely a red tide in the watersound area dead fish floating in and the minute you get to the beach you start coughing. In saying that it didn’t stop me from surf fishing this afternoon for 4 hrs and only catching 3 catfish.

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Short recap bay fishing sucked Wednesday and Thursday fished surf today Friday and caught pompano and redfish and wish I had another week.

We usually go to st george island, I get down there and don't want to leave. Not just the beach and the fishing, but we typically go with some family we don't get see near enough.

mike1225

I was there last week & I noticed we were coughing. It felt like a tickle in my throat. I fished about an hour two days & never got a bite from the beach.