Week 3 Dawg thoughts

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Maybe THIS had something to do with why Fields REALLY left

Screenshot_2019-09-15 NCAAF on Yahoo Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games.png

Who's that above him after 3 weeks??????!!!!!!!!

God I LOVE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fine::fine::fine:

Last edited:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
My one worry is still at QB. I have all the confidence in #11 and I'm a huge Fromm fan. I have no doubt he's one of the top 3-5 QBs in CFB. But if he gets banged up, we're in trouble. Yes, Bennett is capable and he's shown promise in mop up duty. Our players have raved about him in practice for a couple of years. He's just, in my mind, not going to be a mainstay at QB in the SEC. He's very athletic with a pretty good arm, but the kid's tiny. Maybe I'm worried for nothing, I just pray Fromm stays upright and it's a moot point.

I seem to recall folk saying similar about Murray and he owns how many UGA/SEC/NCAA passing records? And many thought our season was done in '17 when Eason went down? He will be surrounded with a team that is as talented as ANY in the country IMHO and I believe be just fine should the unthinkable happen to Fromm.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew6

Banned thug
He is worried. He’s already getting himself mentally prepared. I agree with him though. Going to be tough for an SEC team to get in this year unless they go undefeated. I don’t see that happening for any SEC team this year.
Yep. Said that many times. If you struggle on the line against duke; it’s only a matter of time

dirtnap

I love the haters.lol you realize they smoked a team a week ago that many said would give them fits and yet they moved down. I know that doesn't fit your narrative but continue on!!!
I must admit, OSU does look impressive this year, but it’s still early. Hard to tell what anyone has until halfway through the season, except Clemson, go ahead and pencil them in, they won their one game this year convincingly

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dawgs need to hurry up and play somebody.
Everybody else has.
But like what I see.
Kicking game is even better with this punter now.

Y’all get to find out Saturday if the dawgs are for real or for not.
That said go dawgs beat noder dame!

nickel back

Maybe THIS had something to do with why Fields REALLY left

View attachment 983090

Who's that above him after 3 weeks??????!!!!!!!!

God I LOVE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fine::fine::fine:

Sorry but, a 3 year starter and pretty much a 1st year starter. I could be wrong but in 3 years Fields will be playing lights out at QB. I'm one of the ones that hated to see Fields go. Just my .02

Fromm is awesome and very good at what he does and I'm a huge Fromm fan.

GO!!DAWGS!!