Well my temper

Craig Knight

got the better of me, then my brother. Got 2 full grown men riding 4 wheelers on our property Saturday night. After a few choice words, they left, before I could climb all the way down. This morning, we hunted and heard a nother 4 wheeler. We went to check it out and found this dude, had a nice metal ladder stand, in one of the hard wood hollows we seldom get to hunt. 3-4 people on 500+ acres. Well he HAD a metal stand, after he heard us coming and decided to leave out, instead of talking to us, it is now a warped up ladder-less piece of junk. Needless to say the DNR got a call and they have been told where he lives at.

Arrow3

Why warp it up??? I would have just made it my own...:)

fatboy84

Craig,

Is the property in Forsyth County?

I know on the south end, a lot of people used to just lay claim to a spot no matter who owned, leased or hunted it.

stev

Banned
Thats why I said my temper got the better of me.No worries though, I have a growing collection, from this property.
its stuid ? but is it the property here?We to have a couple guys runnin the property with 4 wheelers.Mike ran into one of them one day.

60Grit

its stuid ? but is it the property here?We to have a couple guys runnin the property with 4 wheelers.Mike ran into one of them one day.

I need a few more ladder stands. You boys don't want them, don't bend em' up. Just give me a shout, I will come get em' for you.:cool:

Craig Knight

Well fellows, after deer season is over, we are going to look over the harder to get to places on the land and if I find something worth keeping I will let ya'll know. The Property is in Northern Dawson County.

South Forsyth is covered with poachers and trespasser's, I work for the County Water Dept., and all of our right of ways and Gov't Property, are hunted all the time by people. And yes:D there have been a few stands found and removed by us and a few by the DNR. All County owned property in Forsyth has a land owner affidavit on them

60Grit

Well fellows, after deer season is over, we are going to look over the harder to get to places on the land and if I find something worth keeping I will let ya'll know. The Property is in Northern Dawson County.

South Forsyth is covered with poachers and trespasser's, I work for the County Water Dept., and all of our right of ways and Gov't Property, are hunted all the time by people. And yes:D there have been a few stands found and removed by us and a few by the DNR. All County owned property in Forsyth has a land owner affidavit on them

You could have you a nice little side business going here.

Don't get mad, get rich :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: