West Point Crappie 8-12-22

KrappieKrane

West Point Lake produces again! Fill the Freezer 2022 continues and the day ended with 26 slabs in the cooler. They all fell prey to a Bobby Garland Monkey Milk Shad tipped with a Berkley Crappie Nibble. The schools are still holding in the creek channels and ditches on flooded timber. They would chase a jig on the drop or retrieved quickly over the school.The cooler temps definitely had the fish more active during the middle of the day and with less boat traffic, it was a great day. #crappie #bobbygarlandbaits #georgiaoutdoornews #berkleyfishing #crappienow64D403A8-06A3-4651-BBD9-4F5E5A95895A.jpeg90421CC5-9378-4C51-8EC3-1BE913D83640.jpeg8E945549-16D1-41F8-AF46-D4EC6DF28255.jpegF20CB7A8-627C-4F7A-9ACA-280C21091EA8.jpeg55E9D689-B239-4B25-968C-60B5198C3D5F.jpeg

KrappieKrane

You my friend have them figured out !

Thanks Brother and the Big Man blesses me with a some luck and a lot of time on the water to locate and hopefully catch a few. Just hoping this helps others that don’t have that opportunity to get on the water as much as I.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Thanks Brother and the Big Man blesses me with a some luck and a lot of time on the water to locate and hopefully catch a few. Just hoping this helps others that don’t have that opportunity to get on the water as much as I.
My dad has been out there at least once a week and has been catching a few but nothing like you . I’ve been showing him your trips , he said he guesses he’s gonna have to upgrade his electronics . He can’t seem to find them .

KrappieKrane

My dad has been out there at least once a week and has been catching a few but nothing like you . I’ve been showing him your trips , he said he guesses he’s gonna have to upgrade his electronics . He can’t seem to find them .

Side Imaging is the bomb! The fish are in big schools and easy to see on SI when scanning for new spots. I have my go to places but always spend at least a hour to check for new areas for undisturbed schools. Electronics has definitely opened new areas for me. Wishing your Pops a fun day and a cooler full.