What’s your all time favorite show?

Redbow

The Rockford Files.

I don't watch any Hollywood stuff anymore. I don't want to enrich the enemy.
I ain't been to a moving picture show in well over 30 years. But the old shows on TV I still watch a few of those. I hope I am not enriching them holllyweird folks by very much in doing so.

ATLFalconsfan80

I ain't been to a moving picture show in well over 30 years. But the old shows on TV I still watch a few of those. I hope I am not enriching them holllyweird folks by very much in doing so.

dang..I dont think its been called moving picture show since Groucho Marx... :bounce::bounce:..

Alot of folks talk about the old shows..I've never seen gunsmoke or Bonanza, not that i can remember.. I do remember seeing re-runs of Andy Griffith and a few MASH

Redbow

dang..I dont think its been called moving picture show since Groucho Marx... :bounce::bounce:..

Alot of folks talk about the old shows..I've never seen gunsmoke or Bonanza, not that i can remember.. I do remember seeing re-runs of Andy Griffith and a few MASH
Moving picture show. I'm old school when I was growing up just about all the adults called them moving picture shows. Going on 75 years of age here I used to hear a lot of things with southern language that folks don't use anymore, I guess education killed most of that.

Redbow

Oh, and I enjoyed Groucho Marx also. And Arthur Godfrey. And Red
Skelton.

ATLFalconsfan80

Moving picture show. I'm old school when I was growing up just about all the adults called them moving picture shows. Going on 75 years of age here I used to hear a lot of things with southern language that folks don't use anymore, I guess education killed most of that.

I like it...I'm think I'm going to start using it... see if the family wants to watch a Moving Picture Show tonight :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Of all time? Probably Andy Griffith. I also liked Cops and LivePD.