What is the highest scoring.....

GobblingDawg

set of antlers that you have in your possession?

I have one set (cut-off) that scores like 162 and one mount that scores about 145 (I am guessing). My dad killed them both, and I will not comment how. Let's just say it was a long time ago when things were different :shoot:

Just curious to see who has some "sho' nuff" big horns out there.

Go Dawgs and come on March,
GobblingDawg

Jeff Phillips

I have a 12 that grosses 152 from Morgan Cty. and a Jackson Cty 13 that grosses 148.

LKennamer

Green scored

Typical 10 with two extras that green scored just over 160. He's still at the taxidermist, so I will see how much he loses with drying. Sorry Woody, he's in NC! ::huh: He was taken in the wilds of western Alabama last January.

short stop

personally killed few in 100 - 125 found a 150 dead he gave me the slip for 2 yrs man was i sick when I saw him dead :eek: ---but I still got them horns :bounce: SS

Last edited:

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
10 pt 146 6/8, 10 pt 144 4/8, and a few between 109 & 125.

H

HT2

Got no idea......

I got plenty of decent bucks, but I ain't never, ever had one scored.....

And to be honest with ya......I ain't to good at guessin'..... ::huh:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

an eleven that scores 161 7/8, and an 8 that scores 152 6/8..............a bunch between 125-145...............ex wife had a 204 3/8........dang, I miss that deer. :( :bounce:

Last edited:

Duff

coon dawg said:
an eleven that scores 161 7/8, and an 8 that scores 152 6/8..............a bunch between 125-145...............ex wife had a 204 3/8........dang, I miss that deer. :( :bounce:
:D :D

Have a 10 my friends dad killed years ago that scores 155
Got a couple of Woody's specials that scores 140 and 138

Meriwether Mike

Hey Coon Dawg!

I think you should have at least got visitation rights on the deer! :D

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
:( .........yeah............ya wanna see a picture of it, go to Greenwater/Marean Lake outfitters.........go to the pictures......feb.2001, I think.........big haired girl with glasses with the big rack (antlers). :)..........also a better picture at January, 2001, bottom of page.................that's my dinky 151 7/8 next to it.LOL :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Handgunner

An Treutlen county 8 point that scores 134 1/8th (ready to be picked up at the end of this month) A Laurens county 9 point that scores around that... an 11pt Wheeler county buck that would be in the low to mid 150's...

Coon Dawg... If it's the buck I'm thinking about your ex took it in Canada... I would have had to fought for custody of that... hers or not! :D

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
Delton.........

had a pedestal mount done 'cause it was too big and tall to put on the wall.......ya know, the snow on the back and everything...........folks around here said she should have at least left the pedestal and glass case.(she took 'em when I was in Canada). :banginghe :mad:

Handgunner

That's a shame... I've never seen your place, but I'm SURE they would have looked better there than somewhere else.. :D

Post the wedaddress. I tried looking it up but couldn't find it. I remember from the article she did on it years ago...