What size mold

Geezer Ray

I do stand mine up, but have seen some folks that just toss on tray. I have had them stick if they touch and some times have flashing hanging off. After baking, let cool to touch, then knock them over, tend to stick a bit to tray.

Rosewood
I saw a video of some British guy, he dumped them on a tray and his didn't stick. I tried that way and some did stick together so I broke them apart and sized.

rosewood

Do you use parchment paper. They don't stick to it. At least that's been my experience so far.
Nonstick foil, but it still sticks a little bit.

Liberty

Thank you so much. I do have the Lee push through sized die and use it. Like I mentioned my issue is better coverage for the powder. Looks like I'm fixin to eat some cool whip which I don't like and buy me some air soft bb's.

One more question, do you separate and stand your bullets up before heating and curing?
The part of the bullet that I’m most worried about with any cast is the base, and it doesn’t matter to me if a place on the side has a very thin coat. I just lay the coated bullets across a wire rack to bake and dump them off onto cardboard while they are still very warm while wearing leather gloves, but the powder coating has cooled enough to set. Sometimes being sideways, I’ll get a little flashing on the base from the coating, but a box knife gets the flashing off very easily. The clear powder coating is so slick that no lube is required when sizing. I use a small plastic coffee can with a just a little powder and no plastic bb’s.

rosewood

Parchment paper good in oven and no sticking to trays aluminum. Bullets did not stick at all.
I may try that. I have some for baking.