What species of bird is this?

six

Really hard to tell, but resembles a hen turkey.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Anthony, I forgot to mention it to you a couple of days ago BUT you have the hottest RIDGE-TEC trail cameras at least in the eastern half of the USA.

I SEE THIS PHOTO ABOVE IS SHOWING 102 ° F ON IT. I knew yesterday that I was feeling HOT but I didn't believe that it was over 100 ° F when I looked at another one of your photos. :rofl::pop:

six

My first guess was going to be black panther, but everyone knows they don't fly. At least during the day.

Anthony61

BANNED
Anthony, I forgot to mention it to you a couple of days ago BUT you have the hottest RIDGE-TEC trail cameras at least in the eastern half of the USA.

I SEE THIS PHOTO ABOVE IS SHOWING 102 ° F ON IT. I knew yesterday that I was feeling HOT but I didn't believe that it was over 100 ° F when I looked at another one of your photos. :rofl::pop:

first of all the Lookout is the only camera I know that allows you to fully calibrate the temperature to account for variances in temperature sensors.

And a camera in full sun will heat up inside like a car does in a parking lot in the sun.

Attachments

• Clip26.jpg
    Clip26.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 10

rosewood

Anthony61

BANNED
Turkey fever... same as Deer fever.... you know it... its dark, you are in the deer stand, the sun is barely coming out, everything is turning grey... you see huge bucks everywhere, peeling your eyes open as wide as they can go, your heart is beating, finger on the safety ... you know what I am talking about. :p

rosewood

Late in the day, been looking at the same bush for hours. Then you look at it and dang if it doesn't look like a deer. Pull up the binoculars and realize that is the same bush you have been staring at. 10 minutes later, same thing.

Rosewood