What would be going through your head if this was you?

Shadow11

About 80% of the media has been putting you down all season. About 20-30% of the dawg fans have as well.

You end up beating the Heisman trophy winner for the season in passer rating, 176.7 to 167.5 (4th in nation vs 7th in nation). You beat him badly in rushing yards per attempt average(4.6 to 0.0)!

The media trolls have said all year long... "JT should be the qb, and Kirby is a moron".... plus a few dawg fans.

The stats have been in your favor all year long. JT played the entire Clemson game and only had 135 yards. One interception. The offense scored 0 touchdowns in that game. Only a fieldgoal.

JT played in 5 games and threw an interception for every 31 attempts this season. Stetson threw one every 41 attempts. JT averaged -4.5 yards per carry, vs Stetson's +4.6 yards per carry. That's a 9 yard swing just in that little stat alone.

And yet here you are making one of the coolest walks in Georgia history. Kind of an "in your face" moment for that young man.

I love it. It's already one of my favorite videos of all time. I have no idea what my thoughts would be like if I was walking down through there and hearing all of that. This should give all of the little guys out there some hope and belief!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>okok

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I watched and seen and heard a lot of hate for Stetson. If I was him I’d leave the program the way I left it. Champion!

No dog in this hunt but I like that young man and concur.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I watched and seen and heard a lot of hate for Stetson. If I was him I’d leave the program the way I left it. Champion!
Saban said he would be interested in picking up Stet, if he were to enter the transfer portal. Said he'd do anything to keep from having to play against him again. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
No dog in this hunt but I like that young man and concur.
Y'all have a good one too. I'm obviously no Bama fan, but I truly do like Young, and wish him all the best. Seems like a fine young man, and I'll pull for guys like that, no matter who they play for, unless, of course, it's against my Dawgs.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Get on the mic and give everybody that was against me a Kirby smart cussing out and mic drop

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I know this much...... That young man will never have to pay for another meal or buy a drink (if he's a drinkin man) in the state of Georgia for a long time. Love when underdawgs make it big, no matter who they play for.
Probably never have to worry about being unemployed either

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Somebody should have got a USPS mail jeep for him to drive in the parade. Lol...... woulda been a instant classic.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Somebody should have got a USPS mail jeep for him to drive in the parade. Lol...... woulda been a instant classic.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a USPS TV commercial with him doing just that.