What you drankin' Uncle Geezer?

slow motion

Stopped by Billy Bob's House of Booze and Discount Maternity Wear yesterday and since it was the last day of turkey season and since I'd never tried it bought a bottle of Wild Turkey. Seemed appropriate to use one of these resealable mason jar type shot glasses I picked up in Kentuck last year.20240516_183752.jpg

Attachments

• 20240516_183752.jpg
    20240516_183752.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 0

Lindseys Grandpa

Stopped by Billy Bob's House of Booze and Discount Maternity Wear yesterday and since it was the last day of turkey season and since I'd never tried it bought a bottle of Wild Turkey. Seemed appropriate to use one of these resealable mason jar type shot glasses I picked up in Kentuck last year.View attachment 1305927
It's good but I like the Rye version better .

Mauser

Hadn’t drank anything other than beer since the first of the year. Wish I could tolerate bourbon but it got to where it gave me a splitting headache after a half a drank. Didn’t matter what kind from Evan Williams to Michters,Knob Creek,,Makers Mark,or Woodford. Clear liquor does it too. But I still like a beer or two. IMG_1790.jpeg

menhadenman

Hadn’t drank anything other than beer since the first of the year. Wish I could tolerate bourbon but it got to where it gave me a splitting headache after a half a drank. Didn’t matter what kind from Evan Williams to Michters,Knob Creek,,Makers Mark,or Woodford. Clear liquor does it too. But I still like a beer or two. View attachment 1307687
I hadn’t seen those cans!

SC Hunter

I drank a few dogfish head seaquinch ales yesterday and then back to old faithful Natural Lights floating around in a ice water slush in the cooler.