Which forum to look for lease land for tiny house?

Elbandit0

I’m exploring options for a spot to put a towable tiny home for a few years. I found this forum and I understand it’s really meant for hunting leases. Please let me know if I can ask here and which thread is appropriate. thanks!

Scott Rogers

What part of the state are you looking for? You might try looking for a RV park that allows long term site rentals

Elbandit0

I’d like to be up the 400 corridor near lake Lanier. I don’t want to be in an RV park. I’d like to find a land owner with a couple acres that I could pay to put in a gravel road and gravel base.

Scott Rogers

I’d like to be up the 400 corridor near lake Lanier. I don’t want to be in an RV park. I’d like to find a land owner with a couple acres that I could pay to put in a gravel road and gravel base.

It gets expensive to set up Power/water/sewage, especially with a short term commitment (year or 2)

Hope you find the right space for you though

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’m exploring options for a spot to put a towable tiny home for a few years. I found this forum and I understand it’s really meant for hunting leases. Please let me know if I can ask here and which thread is appropriate. thanks!
There is nowhere in this forum for that. tgere is a market place that’s at GON site for adds of this nature and other items. good luck

westcobbdog

You would need " unrestricted " land and once under contract during the due diligence period call the local zoning office and make sure you tell them what you want to do with the land and see what they say. I am a long time agent if you need any help.
John Stone
Coldwell Banker