Who is Not Going.....

Robbie101

The Social Circle Dollar General is on 11 I think If you were leaving Social Circle headed towards monroe, it would be on your left, just as soon as you got to the edge of town............Wait, they me be freds im thinking about.........

some one help.....lol

alligood729

If anyone wants to meet at the range, I can give directions from I-20 and take you straight there. Robbie, there is a Dollar general in the parking lot with Freshway, the grocery store. Freds is past the 4 way stop about 200yds towards Monroe. What time?????

Robbie101

Round 1:30, i guess, it dont matter to myself.......

Or we can go straight to the range....Id be ok with both....Just dont want anyone see us swapping the loot or what not....

Robbie101

lets move this one on back up to the top........

Are we still on, if so, im going to go to the house, and fling some carbon so i can practice so that when i get spanked......... I can be even more upset......

12PointGoat

lets move this one on back up to the top........

Are we still on, if so, im going to go to the house, and fling some carbon so i can practice so that when i get spanked......... I can be even more upset......

I will be there along with Tonya and Bryant. Ricky and Chuck will be there also but do not know if they want in the money shoot.

Went to Hilsman's today :biggrin2: and shot 14 up.:stir::stir::stir:

What stake or stakes are we shooting from? Tonya's bow only goes to 40 yards.:banginghe

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Count me in. Ill go shoot but not in the tourny.

Robbie101

It will all be from the same stakes.... I think the farthest shot is 39 yards.....

Ok, so who all is in the money shoot.....

Also, ill try and make some some score cards, unless some one can get there hands on some..........

12PointGoat

It will all be from the same stakes.... I think the farthest shot is 39 yards.....

Ok, so who all is in the money shoot.....

Also, ill try and make some some score cards, unless some one can get there hands on some..........

Me, Tonya and Bryant will be in the money round.

Robbie101

Aigh, ill see everyone at the range i guess....Guess thats where we decided to meet....I think There are two more coming, but they want be there till around 2, so lets all meet over at the range, which is at the new building.........

Go to the new building, if your coming from 20, you will turn left into the parking lot at the new building, if your coming from the other way, it will be a right hand turn........

Robbie101

The dang sandbagger him self..........JK JK

Don't forget alligood.....

I had a great time, It was a blast..... To bad we dont have a local range we could do that at once a week or something.....( anyone have any free targets....:bounce::bounce::bounce:)

Great shooting everyone, again, nate and I had a blast...

Special thanks to Tonya and David owens fore keeping up with my lil one....

Robbie101

I dont rem all the scores......

1. TJ Waits 228
2. Joe Ellininton 226
3. Chris Childers 224
3. David Owens 224 1 (12) 7 (14)
5. Robbie Surface 218 4 (12) 4 (14)
?. Ricky 208
?. Alligood 202
?. Mrs. Tonya 200
Buck 196 I think..

If everyone will fill me in on there scores, ill post them as well...

Long Distance Target...( not sure which one of the two targets TJ, Alligood, or Buck wants to use, but it want matter, i took the cake on that one......:smash::smash::smash:)

Last edited:

12PointGoat

I dont rem all the scores......

1. TJ Waits 228
2. Either Chris Childers, 224
?. Joe Ellininton, ???
?. David Owens... I do not remember which order..???
5. Robbie Surface 218
6. Not sure
7. Not Sure
8. Not sure

If everyone will fill me in on there scores, ill post them as well...

Long Distance Target...( not sure which one of the two targets TJ, Alligood, or Buck wants to use, but it want matter, i took the cake on that one......:smash::smash::smash:)

David Owens 224 1 (12) 7 (14)
Tonya Owens 200 4 (12):fine:
Ricky 208 ? (12)

waits

Robbie floating to the (Surface)

Had fun and enjoyed the outstanding shooting of Robbie 101. I am running a background check on him now. I think we have ourselves a hustler:bounce:. Great shooting to Everyone today even the guy who talked Alligood and I into getting Imbaresed on a long distance shoot. 67 yards and he misses the 12 by 1 inch:whip:. I 12 ringed a stump.:banginghe:cry:. Watch out novice shooters Robbie,Alligood,and Buck are getting better and better.