Why is NIL an issue?

weagle

No there aren't because I've never had one and I've never donated so much as tobacco spit to the alumni fund and I'm just about to lose interest in College Pro Football Lite. I know I won't be missed. Don't care. The feeling will be mutual.

My interest in College ball is more diminished by the targeting penalty (restrictor plate football) and ridiculously long replay delays than the players getting paid like everyone else.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
My interest in College ball is more diminished by the targeting penalty (restrictor plate football) and ridiculously long replay delays than the players getting paid like everyone else.

I'm the opposite. I'm old school and I come from the old school days when there was still a semblance of amateur athletics. Once you start throwing money at team sports this is what you wind up with.

I have zero interest in watching kids get paid outlandish amounts of money to play a kids game. I enjoy watching the kids play their game for the sake of the education.

I realize I'm old school and nobody wants to do it that way anymore. I really don't care. I'm much more interested in deer hunting that time of year anyway so giving up on college football is no loss for them or me.

bullgator

I'm the opposite. I'm old school and I come from the old school days when there was still a semblance of amateur athletics. Once you start throwing money at team sports this is what you wind up with.

I have zero interest in watching kids get paid outlandish amounts of money to play a kids game. I enjoy watching the kids play their game for the sake of the education.

I realize I'm old school and nobody wants to do it that way anymore. I really don't care. I'm much more interested in deer hunting that time of year anyway so giving up on college football is no loss for them or me.
Just wait!…..like the LGBTQXXXXX agenda, they ain’t done yet. It will be in high school ball in no time.

weagle

Definitely Old School. Those days ended 30 years ago. I'm with you on deer season, but I do as much squirrel hunting these days as Deer.

MudDucker

Staff member
It ain't like it used to be, it ain't going back, but having been around some of today's players for the DAWGS, they ain't there just because of the money. Most bleed red and black.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Definitely Old School. Those days ended 30 years ago.

Which was about 17 years after I graduated. They can have it.