Will Bama Make Georgia their recruiting hotbed?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Hey Accubond,

You should be a little happier, when sgd is hatin on me and the Mighty Gators he's not kicking you Tennessee guys around. Course you can jump in here anytime you want, the water is gettin warmer all the time.

You don't have to thank me.:D

Pfffffffttt.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Whatever 'bond's faults are, he's got a sense of humor and he's not thin skinned.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
good lawd, people!!!
Coaches will go to whatever state has the talent they are looking for. If it means getting on a plane and flying to California( or wherever) to get a talented player, that's what they( Saban, Meyer, Richt, etc.) will do.
The days of a particular school owning in state players are over. Top recruits will go wherever they have the best shot at starting and being see on TV.
Any of you coming to WARIII this weekend?

Best post of this thread so far..........

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Junior, you gotta quit stalking me, folks are gonna think you like me.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why can't you be more like him then?:huh:

Aspire to a sense of humor and thicker skin. There ya go, get yer mind off of all the hatin and the losin..........:fine::fine:

You also don't have to thank me.

Once again.

Ok this is coming from the same person who has been following me around the forum commenting on my every post getting bent out of shape about threads that I start, whining about what I said to some guy who claims to have been picked on by Dawgs. This same person gives a comprehensive list of what he perceives as every epithet that I've used and even makes up some that I've never used.

Do you think maybe you could fill up all this free time of yours with something besides me? I'm not interested in being your date.

With all this in mind can you see how funny it is that you are lecturing me on perspective? I am so glad you came along Black and Decker (does that hurt you feelings too?) you are absolutely cracking me up.

MudDucker

Staff member
I guess you need to check your 2009 Stats there as you seem a little MISSguided.. Bama put up 2573 yards passing to UGA's 2457, ( not a big difference) However Bama did not have to pass the ball much this year as they had 2806 rushing compared to the leghumpers 1885. And just to help you out for future MISSguided posts that you may want to put on here, Bama total offense was 5379 compared to UGA's 4342. Tell me when you will be Passing through T-town and I might hook you up with a math tutor.

READ my lips ... in recent meetings, when Georgia has played Alabama, Georgia has outpassed Alabama. For someone from Alabama to be telling anyone about math lessons is like Al Gore giving a climate seminar on global warming. Just NO creditability. :rofl: :rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
This type of response is not giving me much hope for you to be aspiring.

Let's try again.
:biggrin2:

When you start acting like you have some sense I might take you seriously enough to "try again.":biggrin2:

fairhopebama

READ my lips ... in recent meetings, when Georgia has played Alabama, Georgia has outpassed Alabama. For someone from Alabama to be telling anyone about math lessons is like Al Gore giving a climate seminar on global warming. Just NO creditability. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
After your math tutor has you count the NC trophies, which should be a major accomplishment for you since there are more than 10, have him/her take you to an English Tutor. You are not getting any credit for your spelling of credibility... By the way, I can't see the lips of posters on here. Most peoples lips don't move when they type....:rofl::rofl:

Dudley Do-Wrong

I leave you children for a few weeks and look what happens. Looks like some of you need a time out in your room.

To get this thread back on track; there was a period of time I call B S, that means "Before Saban"; which was a time we could hardly get an out of state recruit. Shula couldn't get a kid from middle school to commit to Bama if the kid lived out of state.

I just wish the season would hurry up and get here.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
READ my lips ... For someone from Georgia to be telling anyone about "having some sense" is like Al Gore giving a climate seminar on global warming. Just NO creditability.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

...said the guy who moved to S/W GEORGIA.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Ron White is right. You just can't fix it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
After your math tutor has you count the NC trophies, which should be a major accomplishment for you since there are more than 10, have him/her take you to an English Tutor. You are not getting any credit for your spelling of credibility... By the way, I can't see the lips of posters on here. Most peoples lips don't move when they type....:rofl::rofl:

Ah yes, those NC trophies. The bulk of which were won when they gave em out like candy.:rofl::rofl:

Yes I know we haven't won one since 1980.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
SGPoochie,

Again you are missing the point, I'll type this a little slower so as to help you understand.

Try to concentrate on what is being said, all that hating, bitterboy thing you got going is fogging reality for you.

Me - I moved to s/w Georgia, not FROM Georgia.
Just because I live here now doesn't mean that I've been drinking the leghumper flavored Kool-Aid served at your house.

Ron White is right, you can't fix it. But you might try not to post so often so as to not make his point so obvious.:yeah:

I was a little worried that I was going to make a vein pop in your head but I think you are loving the attention.

I figure that a guy who has over 8600 posts on this forum in about 2 years is kinda lonely and is screaming for the attention.

It's sort of like the old saying.

Never wrestle with a pig: You both get all dirty, and the pig likes it. ...:rofl:

I think that while this has been a lot of fun for me I seem to have gotten you and some of your playground buddies all wee-weed up so I'm going to step away from the keyboard for awhile so as to give you guys time to pull out those wedgies I seem to have administered.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:It never ceases to amaze me how you accuse me of behavior that you are guilty of yourself. Take out the cute name that you used for me and you know who that advice sounds like it was meant for? You.:hair:

Nobody here is mad, has veins popping, is lonely, or wee weed up (whatever that means) unless you are. I'm not the one on the hate trip sport. I'm having fun getting under your skin and reading this bullcrap that you post about how cool, calm, and collected, and above the fray you are. it's so hilarious and transparent that I can hardly believe you are typing it. You are the one that found this important enough to check out my post count. I couldn't care less how often you post, I just get a chuckle out of your posts. If you need some time away from the computer and need a little break you go right ahead little fella. I understand if you've worked yourself up so much that you're tired.:bounce: And if Georgia is a place filled with dumb people as you claim, what does that make you for moving here?:bounce: You're in over your head man and I'm having a good time watching you struggle.

Now go take a rest and play with your little dollie in your avatar.:bounce:::ke:

Unicoidawg

Staff member

fairhopebama

Ah yes, those NC trophies. The bulk of which were won when they gave em out like candy.:rofl::rofl:

Yes I know we haven't won one since 1980.

1980? Has it been that long? And I thought Bama's dry spell was long.

Rednec

Banned
Maybe UA has more money & less yankees/undesireables?

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Let me guess, you 2 are SGPoochies second and third brain cells?

Let me guess...... your the one who LOVES all things Florida, then you move to Georgia. :rolleyes::crazy:

Unicoidawg

Staff member

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Brad's actually alright once you get past the overly judgmental, self righteous, pretentious, know it all...Oh forget it..:rolleyes:

You might wanna look in the mirror......because what you just described fits yourself to a T...........

Reading is not a strength of yours, is it?:rolleyes:

Stop guessing and show me any post stating that "I love all things Florida".
I like lots of things about Georgia, I even cheer for the poochies to win most of the games they play.

I was raised in Florida, lived there 50 of my 55 years. My home town was a great place to grow up in until it filled up with people who won't speak english.
I have gone to Gator football games since the early 1970's and have been a Florida Gator Fan most of my life, even back when Georgia was beating them regularly.:huh:

I guess to get some folks approval I would need to jump on the I hate Florida, people from Florida, The Gators and anyone who disagrees with my view bandwagon.

When you stick up for that type of behavior and the folks who are doing it, it implies that you agree or approve of it.

I wasn't trying to stir up the entire Dawg Nation on this forum, it's just my nature to poke a stick at a certain, know it all , wanna be coach guy who thinks having lots of post on this forum should make him immune to questioning.

It was all in good fun on my part and I don't hate, am not mad or upset at anyone on this site.

No one here has gotten under my skin or upset me even if a couple want to think otherwise.

Now, if you merely don't like my style, where I poke an occasional stick at 'conventional wisdom and behaviors', well you'll just have to get yourself over that, won't you..........

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Not guessing...... just read all of your posts bashing anything and everything Georgia whether it's the Dawgs or the people from here.... Pretty easy call. Congrats on being born and raised in Fla...... you want a cookie for that??? :rolleyes: