Will Bama Make Georgia their recruiting hotbed?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Brad's actually alright once you get past the overly judgmental, self righteous, pretentious, know it all...Oh forget it..:rolleyes:

:bounce:...said the guy that cries about personal attacks. They don't get much more personal than this but it's fine by me. I know that you know I don't care and that's what makes you go nuclear on me like this.

And B.J. is right, that quote of yours is a far better description of you than I have made thus far.

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Reading is not a strength of yours, is it?:rolleyes:

Stop guessing and show me any post stating that "I love all things Florida".
I like lots of things about Georgia, I even cheer for the poochies to win most of the games they play.

Good for you.

I was raised in Florida, lived there 50 of my 55 years. My home town was a great place to grow up in until it filled up with people who won't speak english.
I have gone to Gator football games since the early 1970's and have been a Florida Gator Fan most of my life, even back when Georgia was beating them regularly.:huh:

Nobody cares.
I guess to get some folks approval I would need to jump on the I hate Florida, people from Florida, The Gators and anyone who disagrees with my view bandwagon.

Why do you want our approval? We sure don't care about having yours.
When you stick up for that type of behavior and the folks who are doing it, it implies that you agree or approve of it.

So stop acting that way. Or don't, whatever.
I wasn't trying to stir up the entire Dawg Nation on this forum, it's just my nature to poke a stick at a certain, know it all , wanna be coach guy who thinks having lots of post on this forum should make him immune to questioning.

Poke away. It's fun watching you run in circles and tiring yourself out. And it's in my nature to torment big mouth internet tough guys like you.
It was all in good fun on my part and I don't hate, am not mad or upset at anyone on this site.

No one here has gotten under my skin or upset me even if a couple want to think otherwise.

Oh yes I have.
Now, if you merely don't like my style, where I poke an occasional stick at 'conventional wisdom and behaviors', well you'll just have to get yourself over that, won't you..........

...said the guy that can't get over himself.
:biggrin2::biggrin2:

::ke:::ke:::ke:

Last edited:

brownceluse

SGD, the Queen of Denial.

WOW. I sure got you girls panties twisted up didn't I?
::ke:

May it would be therapeutic if you ladies went over and checked out some of the helpful tips on the PMS threads.
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I'm gonna stop being so mean to you ladies now, try to let y'all calm yourselves down.
:cry::cry::cry:

It's been a lot of fun for me so far, but it's not a fair fight cause there seems to only be 3 or 4 of you swinging purses at me. I'm feeling a little guilty.
:O

Maybe if you could recruit some more hysterical females it would even things up a little more.
:crazy:

I'm done now so you chicks can get in the last word..
:love:

P.S. Try a response more original than;

"I'm rubber and you're glue, bounces off of me and sticks on you"

It's sounds a little 3rd grade and I think it's nicer when you are lashing out, that you put a little thought into it.

"Go Poochies"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I thought you were done yeasterday!!!::ke::hair:

Unicoidawg

Staff member

May it would be therapeutic if you ladies went over and checked out some of the helpful tips on the PMS threads.

I'm gonna stop being so mean to you ladies now, try to let y'all calm yourselves down.

It's been a lot of fun for me so far, but it's not a fair fight cause there seems to only be 3 or 4 of you swinging purses at me. I'm feeling a little guilty.

Maybe if you could recruit some more hysterical females it would even things up a little more.

It's sounds a little 3rd grade and I think it's nicer when you are lashing out, that you put a little thought into it.

"Go Poochies"

Whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy..........:love:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

"Go Poochies"

Queen of denial you say? I guess that makes you my jester.

bullgator

Wow....this pillow fight is still going on????:bounce:

bullgator

That’s what happens when you get a cocky UGA fan and a cocky UF fan in the same thread . For once I am not the big mouth cocky UF fan . Looks like they are having fun :pop: .

As long as they're having fun!
Just don't want anyone getting "Prosided" during spring drills :D.

madsnooker89

i think south ga dawg is mad because Dewalt dont swing like him
and south georgia dawg stop hittin on him he aint your sister

MudDucker

Staff member
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
After your math tutor has you count the NC trophies, which should be a major accomplishment for you since there are more than 10, have him/her take you to an English Tutor. You are not getting any credit for your spelling of credibility... By the way, I can't see the lips of posters on here. Most peoples lips don't move when they type....:rofl::rofl:

Math in Alabama ... isn't that where they teach you to count your toes so you can double your output to 20. :eek:

Whenever I use any form of technology to communicate with someone from Alabama, I also speak out loud and use sign language. That nearly triples the chances they will understand. Takes it from 1% to 3%. :bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
Hey, I was using more than one finger.

Try reading it again, I edited it.

:banginghe:banginghe

You need to leave Georgia and move to Alabama. Then you could raise the IQ of both states. :bounce:

RipperIII

READ my lips ... in recent meetings, when Georgia has played Alabama, Georgia has outpassed Alabama. For someone from Alabama to be telling anyone about math lessons is like Al Gore giving a climate seminar on global warming. Just NO creditability. :rofl: :rofl:

UGA HAD to pass...they could not run,...and were getting whooped:D

fairhopebama

UGA HAD to pass...they could not run,...and were getting whooped:D

Don't confuse him with the facts. In the most recent meeting Bama was up by 31 at halftime during the blackout that went bad. All we did the second half was pound the ball with the run. When we had to move it we did with ease. I really don't know if we outmatched you talent wise or just with IQ's.:bounce: Get your head out of the mud.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah, I'm done now.

It was fun for awhile but now I feel kinda dirty.......:cry:

It was kinda like a snowball rolling down a hill.

Poke one of them poochies and it's kinda like whacking a hornets nest the way they all come buzzin around your head.

What are you babbling about old man?

If you were done why are you still whining about it? How appropriate that your screen name and now your avatar are both the names of TOOL companies.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
i think south ga dawg is mad because Dewalt dont swing like him
and south georgia dawg stop hittin on him he aint your sister

:bounce:That was deep.:rolleyes: You might want to just stay under the radar little buddy.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Somebody hasnt made any friends yet!!!:cry: Yes brad he does sound jealous;)

Well he has one friend. Whoever Kevina is posting as now. I love how this guy thinks we don't know he is proside.:bounce:

bullgator

You need to leave Georgia and move to Alabama. Then you could raise the IQ of both states. :bounce:

Now I like that one.....gonna have to use it sometime!!:cheers:

Latest posts