Woody's Update & Status

E

edge

I checked on here about 9:30 am and everything was fine....then about 3, I could tell some terrorist had been at work...but I can't stand even giving the attention to these "folks"...Thanks to Brandon and Jim and Woody and all for getting everything back straight!!

pendy

Brandon

Thanks for all you do and anyone else that keeps our wonderful fire going. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kreed5821

Gone but not forgotten.

dbodkin

Thanks Brandon.. I'll bet Tim (HT2) was sweating it every time he hits 10K the board hiccups and he has to start over ::ke: Maybe you could just reset his post stats... :whip: make him feel wanted..... :love:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I just got out of ICU!!! :hair:

When the doctors found out it was a board hiccup and not a heart attack they let me out!!! :p

I thought I was a goner!!! :cry:

Good Job Brandon and Jim and all the rest!!! :cool:

git'r

bradpatt03

git'r- i know how ya feel..i actually worked yesterday afternoon :hair:

now lemme ask ya'll this...how many times did you hit refresh :bounce: i know i didn't give up until about the 30th time :huh:

i figured tim had gone and made it crash again w/ all his posts'

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Atta boy Brandon.

pbradley

Thanks!

just in time, too...I was starting to get the shakes...

FESTUSHAGGIN

boy i shore am glad yall got this fixed. i thought i was actually gonna have to do something at work to pass the time. :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Thanks Brandon, great job!

Btw, if you catch the jerk let us know, we'll be glad to take care of him for ya.... :shoot:

ryano

Banned
Thanks to all involved in getting Woodys BACK!!!!!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

PFDR1

Thanks Brandon! And it was fun talking to all of you guys that were in the Chat room yesterday before it was shut down. I.E. Swamprat,Huntinrebel3,and a few others. You know who you were. :flag: :fine:

jason308

Thanks to all for getting us back up and running. :flag:

Meriwether Mike

Glad it was just a minor hiccup. Thanks for getting us back up and running.