Ya'll be safe out there....carry enough gun

Dub

Never know what you'll need or how much ammo will suffice.

For example, our Honorable Commander In Chief spoke earlier and addressed the dozens assembled and regaled them with a story about his Uncle Bosey.

Biden said his Uncle Bosey was a pilot and was shot down over New Guinea......and never found because cannibals ate him.

If only he'd been packing enough heat....he may have made it.

Stay frosty......and stay tuned into the news. No telling what wisdoms will emanate from POTUS.

Cannibals, folks.

Not sure if they were Pygmy Cannibals.....where a 9mm may suffice.

I'm sticking with .45 just in case they are the full growed kinda cannibal.

Dub

I fear Biden liberals, so I'm still trying to decide between a .380 and a .22. I want to be sure, but I don't want to over do it.
:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

They travel in packs......so you'll want high capacity.

Fortunately they are fairly flimsy.....unless you run into a Brahma bullish one that's framed up like Stacey Abrams....pushing 350 on hoof.

Then you'll likely want hard cast loads that penetrate the blubber layers.

Dub

Thanks @1eyefishing .....this 'un is hilarious.

Image 2156.jpeg

Rethinking my carry gat today.

Was gonna tote a single stack .45

Now, in light of the recent pygmy cannibal uprising.....leaning heavily towards a 2011 or similar......

May strap up with the EDC X9 that @pacecars led the way with a few years ago. It has been 100% reliable, accurate and carries easy.

I think I'll roll with it today.

Image 2134.jpeg

Image 2136.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thinking this cannibal situation is gonna drive me to up my game.IMG_2720.gif

Dub

So he wasnt even the pilot he was a passenger, it was a twin engine plane not single, and it crashed in the ocean lol

Yep.

Liden never lets facts get in the way of his whispered & yelled stories.

He's entrenched with the lies and happy there.

IMG_2726.jpeg

Image 2138.jpeg

Gonna roll with the EDC X9 by daylight......but tonight when darkness falls.....I'm transitioning to 2011's.

Red dot sights & bright lights.

26rd mags to fend off the pesky pygmies.

IMG_3497.jpeg

transfixer

Liberals I don't worry about , its the thugs living off the public feeding trough you have to worry about , the ones that don't work for a living, have two or three baby mama's that give them somewhere to "stay" , and an ebt card to live off of, the ones you always see walking to the corner convenience store cause they don't have a car, unless they just stole one ,,,

Geezer Ray

Liberals I don't worry about , its the thugs living off the public feeding trough you have to worry about , the ones that don't work for a living, have two or three baby mama's that give them somewhere to "stay" , and an ebt card to live off of, the ones you always see walking to the corner convenience store cause they don't have a car, unless they just stole one ,,,
Basement dwellers who protest and burn American flags but have no idea what it is they are protesting. I hate em. A group of Veterans ought to shove that flag up em till they choke on it from the bottom.

I'm done and feel better now.

leroy

Wife works out at a gym 3 days a week she switched times on one day this week from her usual 6:00 to a 815 class she said it was 100% brothers and sisters, she said they must not have jobs lol.

bighonkinjeep

Didnt Unka Joe advise "Buy a shotgun" and also claimed to have advised Jill to shoot 2 blasts into the air off the front porch if there was a problem saying that was all you need?
I guess that would at least put your secret service security detail and their sub machine guns on high alert. Wait you dont have a security detail?
Guess somebodys got 1st world problems...

rosewood

For those sho'nuff left wingers, you can just point your finger at them and say bang, that is just as deadly to them.

Now, we don't know uncle Bosey wasn't eaten by cannibals....I mean they never found the body, and if cannibals ate him, you wouldn't find the body. So, he could be right.... :)

Rosewood

• Haha
Reactions: Dub