Yellowstone fans

Toliver

Heard it's going to be canceled
Last half of the final season. Yes that's the end. I heard it's because Kevin Costner and the writer/creator were at odds but I don't know if that's true. Isn't there a new series about the 7777 ranch coming soon?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Last half of the final season. Yes that's the end. I heard it's because Kevin Costner and the writer/creator were at odds but I don't know if that's true. Isn't there a new series about the 7777 ranch coming soon?
Not sure

bighonkinjeep

$1.2 million a episode wasn’t enough to get Kevin to come to work!
Well if I had more $ than 10 generations could spend invested and working for me.
And there was something that I didn't feel like doing because I hit a rough patch.
Then I wouldn't either.

transfixer

supposedly the issue was Taylor Sheridan was supposed to have the script for the remainder of the season ready by a certain time, but because Sheridan is working on about 4 or 5 projects at the same time, he hadn't finished the scripts for the remaining episodes, if he had it all the episodes would have been shot on schedule, Costner had already committed to starting his next project on a certain date, Sheridan not having the scripts ready caused Yellowstone production to continue into the time Costner was supposed to start his next project, so it appears the fault lies with Sheridan?

Costner's reputation is long standing, he's not known for causing issues with productions, Sheridan is extremely talented, but he appears to have taken on too many projects at the same time, seems he has a problem turning down $$ , and getting scripts done on time