Your New Years Day Menu

BanditOne

Ok, I’ll get it started. Hate no Collage Football to watch on New Years Day as normal, but I’ll be doing a pork shoulder for pulled BBQ sandwiches, homemade Mac and cheese, coleslaw, and Thick Texas Toast from our local Deli to put the meat on.

Last edited:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Spiral sliced ham, dried blackeyes cooked with smoked hog jowl, pepper, and onions, mustard greens cooked with smoked hog jowl, cracklin` cornbread, homemade pepper sauce, and a banana split pie for dessert.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Smoked sausage and kraut, lil smokies, fresh backstrap, fried cabbage, pizza casserole, deviled eggs, and whatever else my friends are cooking.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Add some kimchi to the mix, cabbage is good luck

Lukikus2

BTW, my Granny always said dont eat no critter that scoots backwards on new years day cause it will take you backwards in the coming year, so dont yall eat no chicken, Turkey, crawdads or lobsters tomorrow.

Vacuumed the house, did laundry and dishes already. Or I would be doing it all next year. Lol. That’s the way I was taught. Haven’t even thought about what to eat yet.

georgia_home

Got a boil going down tomorrow.

6lbs shrimp, 12 frozen corns, andouille and redskins. Hope it fits. I Think there will be 6 folks over tomorrow night

Latest posts