Your New Years Day Menu

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Frying up some cabbage, bacon and taters here, hung the cabbage leaf over the door for good luck. Happy 2023 yall20230101_175005.jpg

JDBrown

Last night we had all kinds of food, my daughters made sausage balls, ground beef rotel dip, pinwheels, buffalo chicken dip, and oreo ball's. the Mrs made little smokies in bbq/jelly, and I grilled hot wings and brats. For supper tonight, it will be smoked pork loin, collards, hoppin john, cornbread, mac n cheese for the grand younguns, and jello cheesecake. I'll post pics shortly, Happy New Year ya'll. Go Dawgs!

Waddams

Duck breast in cast iron. Wife made side salads and jalapeño poppers. Was my first time cooking duck. Bought a whole one at Aldi. Youtubed how to break it down. Marinated in a from scratch bulgogi Korean sauce.

The amount of rendered duck fat that came out was nuts. It's in a jar now. Later this week, there will be duck fat venison burgers on the menu.

georgia_home

As promised. boil. Friend brought lobster. And 6lb shrimp. And almost zero leftover. 6 people. for desert, the chocolate cake with chocolate pudding over top as icing… OH MAN!

C6747DBD-7802-4F43-BF7E-332B8A2B9432.jpeg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
New Years Eve we had LCB for just the six of us and my Grandson's girl friend.
New Year's Day we had the whole crew over. I did a pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon and Mrs Pay did turkey. Everyone else brought side.IMG_20221231_200637068.jpgIMG_20230101_104303685.jpgIMG_20230101_133203048.jpg

DynamicDennis

Jumbo rib steaks (courtesy of publix sale), jumbo spiny lobsters grilt, tater salad, baked beans, scalloped potatoes, and strawberry cheesecake for dessert. Had several beverages ( margaritas and old fashions), and cold beers. So I dropped the ball, and did not snap any pics. #losersauce