Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Semi-Auto

Votes: 71 32.4%
  • Pump

Votes: 128 58.4%

• Total voters

Joseph_Deal

Banned
What type of gun do yall use single shot, over and under, side by side, semi auto? I think I'll use either a pump or single.

JByrd15

GONetwork Member
Semi-auto, Remington 1187, with realtree hardwoods camo!!!! Won it a NWTF banquet a couple of years ago!! :cool:

Razorback

I have a Bennelli Nova 12 ga.

The funny story to this gun. My wife put her "barking rat" :bounce: err I mean Chihuahua up for stud & used the stud fees to buy the shotgun for a Christmas present :cool:

There are more cool toys I want but the dog is fixed now.

Razorback

Carp

I have used a Remington 870, but will be trying out a single shot this year.

J Ferguson

moss. 835 fer now on the look fer sumthing new just caint decide but I caint complain about the 835 aint never let me down........

frankwright

Beretta 390, 23" barrel, Kicks Choke

Semi's really soften the punch of those Turkey loads!

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
870 NWTF and Win 1300 NWTF, both were won at banquets and both have killed birds.
The Winchester kicks like a borrowed Mule. 3" No. 5 shot hasn't let me down yet.
HHH

Randy

My present gun is a Browning Gold NWTF but GunDOc is working on a single shot for me.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
My 870 is my current turkey gun but I am thinking of pulling out the Extrema and give it a try!
Anyone useing an Extrema and if so, what choke are you using! :huh:

Gage

coon dawg

GONetwork Member

have started hunting with my recurve..........but used to use a double barrel Eibar 10 gauge, 36 inch barrels..........I was stout at the end of the season, carryin it all day.lol :bounce:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Is a Ten Point Crossbow a cussword in these parts?

gobblinglawyer

Benelli M1 Super 90 - 12 Gauge

Black Synthetic Stock

21" ported barrel with forcing cones lengthened and polished and mid rib bead installed

Black Sling

QuakerBoy

winchester 1300 with tru glo choke for me

DaddyPaul

T/C Encore in 12 ga. shooting Win HV #6's out of a Rhino .660 choke. Forcing cone has been lengthened and bore polished. Bad news on the turks last year.