Team 10 is now the "Grim Reapers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rta47

Thats what i`m talking about! Fire up the BOWTECH~S, I also shoot a bowtech.
Cocked locked and ready to rock-sept-8
Grim Reapers! I am ready~!!!!

rta47

Ok guys i have a dumb question? I was looking over the contest rules and i noticed one i don`t understand.
Picture 1 must show hunter, animal, bow and copy of local newspaper.
What are they talking about when they ask for a copy of local newspaper?

rta47

I am still shooting my 04-bowtech justice....
Sweet treestand bow.. Back when i ordered the bow i was intending on getting was the liberty but they were on backorder at the time so? After a couple weeks of them being on B/O the proshop i use called me one day and told me they had a couple of the justce in and he told me i needed to check-em out in which i did! And the rest is history....
I am looking at getting me a new bowtech next yr maby a Guardian or a Diamond black ice.:bounce:

rta47

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure i do everything right for the team before i get that thing put in the freezer....

SouthGAHunter

That justice is a sweet shootin little ride....I've got a Tribute and love it.
The Black Ice has to be one of the smoothest bows I have messed with. We could not keep those things in the shop....when we got a few they would be gone in just a few days.

rta47

The tribute is simple an awesome bow can`t say enough about it. "Its a killing machine"
We could not keep those things in the shop....when we got a few they would be gone in just a few
The black ice will most likely be the bow i go with. I noticed you sead that you guys could not keep in the store? So i assume that you ether own or work in some type of proshop or just hang around one alot like i do?:)

SouthGAHunter

haha...i don't own one, but I worked in one for a while. Ever since I just hang out in there 3-5 times a week

You can't go wrong with the Black Ice though....it's a great bow hands down

rta47

Well its less than a week now...
I hope you guys are ready!
We can take 3 does durring the contest so if one walks by within range i will most likely try to put her down and put 50 points on the board for us plus puts some meat in the freezer.. how about you guys?

SouthGAHunter

Hahaha....there will be some unlucky does coming out into a soybean field on Sept. 8.....let me show all you boys how it's done

SouthGAHunter

Just wanted to drop you guys a good luck and hope all goes well for ya'll this weekend. Be safe and remember it's the first weekend of many this year. Let me know how the weekend pans out for ya'll. Good Luck!

rta47

Same here! Good luck men, Have fun and be safe.
This is just opening day the best hunting is yet to come! The rut is not far away.....But as you know old mossy balls could step out at anytime!
May your arrow fly true and your blood trails be short...

Good luck to my teammates & everybody else. Remember every day is a good day, some days are better than others, but every day is a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.