Woody's Hog Hunt

river swamp rat

It was nice meeting everyone. Had a great time and the water wasn't that bad (have seen worst). Wish everyone could of got one.

Al33

Rsr,

I didn't get to make it but I have had fun thinking about it. I'm excited for all who got to go because I know I really missed out on this one.

Just wanted to say thanks to you, Woody, and all others in the club that helped make this happen. You fellows have created opportunities many others would likely have never been able to take advantage of. I am sure the memories made from this and other similar hog hunts there for many will last a long, long time.

God bless you guys for hosting this.

Al

ramblinrack

what al said and....WHEN'S THE DEER HUNT?

:D :bounce: ;)

ramblinrack

ramblinrack said:
what al said and....WHEN'S THE DEER HUNT?

:D :bounce: ;)
timber...milton GOT wet!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Woody's Janitor

Rack, Randy said that the dear hunt was last night at Hooters!!!

ramblinrack

Woody's Janitor said:
teddy, thats the first'un i've ever missed....

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Shinyhead

not bad my elmo

You know it is bad when you see a hog getting toted away by swift moving water across the road you are driving down. We still managed to have a great time though and thanks again.

Dough

Raining?

RSR, thanks to you and Woody and everyone for a great time and great chili!

I'm glad I took care of things Saturday because, as I type this in Effingham Co, it's raining outside, and I don't think Walkinshaw needs any more water for the moment.

The hog hunt is a wonderful event, and it's so much nicer to hunt in February than in July!

Thanks again,

Craig Knight

Woodys hog hunt

Man that place is a hunters paradise,My buddy and myself both got some piggy meat, I shot 2 shoats, he dropped a 205 lbs sow.Thanks to Woody and all involved. It was real nice finally getting to meet some more of the members. Hope ya'll made it home safe and sound. I don't know who cooked that chili, but that was some of the best chili I've ever ate. Cant wait till next time. Craig

H

HT2

Teddy............

Woody's Janitor said:

I hope it wasn't.........

I missed it........... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Buzz

Oh - and my buddy James (and ShinyHead) have a couple of stories of what NOT to do with a Ford Supercrew. ;)

I have pictures...

Buzz

biggabuck said:
was it the white one or the other dark colored one that came all the way in the back with us?

Both. ShinyHead has 35's on his and it was just enough not to get stuck. Hmm - I didn't drive this time. I think neither he nor James will let me forget that one.