Smokin' Crystal Call

C

Cane_Creek

During my hunting trip to GA weekend before last I stopped at a hunting store in Dublin. Was looking to pick up a Tom Teaser Hoochie Hen, but they had sold out. So I picked this call off the shelf and tried it out. Man did it sound sweet. I'm sure glad I bought it. Very easy and forgiving to run. Sounds awesome! Anyone heard of/used these calls.

smokingcrystal.jpg

By the way this is the store that they have the pics of the gobbler killing another gobbler if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Used the new call the other day to get this bird.

P4021836.jpg

MKW

yep

Congrats on the bird! The call is a new one by Joseph Vaugn(sp?). They do sound good. I played one at the Atlanta Convention.

Mike

Nitro

Banned
That is cool. I didn't know Joe Vaughn was back making calls. I have at least 10 from him and they are all Turkey.

Nice acquisition.

tbgator

Banned
Vaughn calls all over the stores in Albany. Never knew he stopped makin calls. I've used his calls for years.First glass I ever bought and they kill turkeys.

stev

Banned
I had one ,but broke the glass.They are total turkey talk.I sure do miss it.

Handgunner

The only decent outdoor store I know of in Dublin is Oconee Bait and Tackle. What pictures of a gobbler killing another gobbler?

Gorgeous call and nice bird!l!

Anyone ever tell ya that you look a lot like a young David Blanton? :huh:

:bounce:

C

Cane_Creek

Yeah that's it Oconee Bait and Tackle. They have a display table in there that is protected by glass.... there are pics of a gobbler killing another gobbler.. The guy that works there, can't remember his name now, also videod this on his cell phone... he showed it to me.... He was a nice fella.

Never gotten the David Blanton comment.