Injectable marinades?

CheapSeats

My wife bought me a marinade injector and I'm looking to experiment with some different marinades. Anybody have a favorite?

Woody's Janitor

It really depends on what kind of meat you are cooking and your persona :cheers: l taste. Some can be over powering. When in doubt, I will inject with spray butter.

CheapSeats

I was thinking about trying a sirloin roast I have in the freezer.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Beardgitter, has one of the best marinades for deep frying turkeys that I've tried. If you're interested in it you may want to send him a pm if he doesn't chime in soon. His is actually a combination marinade/rub made from the same recipe and it's goooood.

dutchman

My personal favorite is the Creole Butter flavor made by either Tony Chachere's or Cajun Injector.

I also like many of the other flavors made by Cajun Injector. They have several BBQ flavors (Mesquite, Honey Bacon BBQ, Hickory BBQ) as well as many others. I'm sure there are other good ones put out by other distributors. Cajun Injector is my favorite brand, though. Click the link below.

http://www.brucefoods.com/

Be aware that some of the flavors are better suited to a certian type of food (poultry for example, as opposed to beef). Other than that, I don't think you can hardly go wrong.

CheapSeats

Thanks that website is a good start.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Thanks Huntnut,
I'll be glad to share with anybody that wants it,
Hey cheapsets, I got a suggestion about the marinade injector, pm me, if you get a chance.
HHH