find a teamate here

bilgerat

Senior
I started this thread for those who want to get in the 08 challenge but don't know 2 other members well enough to get a team up.
Post your info and anything that will help others to decide who they want to team up with.
feel free to post any thing that may help you get on a good team, IE;
where you hunt
how many days out of the season you hunt with a bow
do you go bow only all season?
photos of past success with a bow
trail cam photos
and so on.....
as soon as you have a team up go back and edit your original post so that others will know.

coollogo_com_1412333750.gif
9pt.jpg

doe.jpg

000_0386.jpg

Attachments

• img_0766 (3).jpg
    img_0766 (3).jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 934
Last edited:

cpowel10

Great idea!!

I don't know many folks on here personally, so maybe this will help.

I hunt a 400 acre farm in Worth County that is owned by my father and uncle. There is about 175 acres of peanuts on it this year, and the rest is planted pines and old growth pines. There a few hardwood bottoms thrown in there too. I'd love to have my teammates over to hunt with me. Id prefer to have my teammates fairly close to me since it would make swapping hunts easier, but thats not to big a deal to me. I hunt several times a week since our house is in the middle of our property. I hunt a few times with a rifle (killed a few does last year with one) but I'm 90% bow. I killed two bucks with my bow last year, I didn't know one of them was broken. It was a VERY quick shot and it was almost dark in the woods. One of my uncles killed the largest typical in the state just down the road this past year. Just shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

S5000046.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Duckhawk

Banned
Great Idea, Man this should really help some guys out! Thanks

Duckhawk

Banned
Free Agent area sounds good! This is a pick your own team contest, this thread is to help you guys find a team, Good Luck!

I will accept teams whenever you get one together, That way I can go ahead and get in the list and number you guys. When you get them together, shoot me a PM with all your teammates names and A group team name!

puredrenalin

Yepper, count me as another Free Agent, normally only get to hunt on weekends...Sundays normally, only because I work at a Pro Shop on Saturdays, and during the week I am property of Uncle Sam. But I would be willing to get into this and if I could tag along with anyone that would be awesome!

I live in Nashville (Berrien Co) and commute to work everyday in Lowndes(sp) sorry!! Im only about 25 min from Tift Co, so i dont mind meeting somewhere to hunt either!

I bow hunt only....:bounce::bounce::bounce:No bang sticks here!! LOL....Ummm, hope that helps with getting to know me! If you have any more questions, please dont hesitate to ask or PM me!

garndawg

Puredrenalin, sounds like you and I are alike. I make it out about 20 days during the season and carry a bow all the time.

I do have some access to private land, so I spend most of my time there.

Interested in playing, if anybody needs a third member...

alligood729

I'm in too!

I'll be in the woods most of the season, at least 4-5 days a week, especially in bow season. I hunt with a bow exclusively, and hunt on small tracts around my house. No$$ for a lease out of town! I passed 22 shots from the same stand last year, killed two that I entered in the contest. Should have taken the full amount of does, but we don't eat that much. Also passed several bucks, none that passed as a shooter for me. I will take the # of does this time, I have found a couple of families that will take the meat after I have what I need. I'm ready!! X Force baby, ZOOM ZOOM!!!:bounce::bounce:

WSB

I have a 500 ac. lease in Hancock and I have 3 tracs small tracs around the house that I hunt here in Habersham and Banks county that I only bow hunt on. For the last 5 yrs. I have killed 3 does with my bow and I would say for the last 2 yrs. I have hunted with my bow 90% of the season. I'm self-employed and get to hunt when I want. I was in the challenge the year before last and helped my team with 3 does and I missed not being part of the challenge last season. Look forward to getting with a team, the season getting here and seeing what we can do this year!:banana:

023_3.jpg

FH000018.jpg

304229-R1-23-2_024.jpg

Arrow3

ttt for the free agents

Arrow3

Whos on your team Brandon ---- or are you bidding your services out on the free agent market :bounce:

How much money do you have???:rofl::rofl:

Just kidding...I have my team set...We are ready to rock!

Gadget

How much money do you have???:rofl::rofl:

Just kidding...I have my team set...We are ready to rock!

Ours is set too, thanks for the tip Ryan. Sorry I couldn't be on team "Hollywood", you know I'd fit right in with my Gadget Shades......:bounce:

Huntinfool

Well I'm definitely in for the challenge. Just gotta find a couple of others to join me. I've got a new 450 acre lease in Newton Co and my old standby in Morgan....that's about 700 acres. I'm bow only all year so that will help out as far as "bow hours" hunted.

Robbie101

Im Game, I am on a new lease here in walton County that has some great deer on it. Ill be X forcing it all year........