I miss turkey season....

Arrow3

:cry: :cry: :cry:

When does next season start??? :huh: :huh:

Mossy0ak270

Me too! Yesterday I was playin with my slate call and my nephew said what are you doin? Turkey season is over. I told him I know, I'm just practicing for next season. :cool:

MISSING RIDGE

Gone But Not Forgotten
2005 Season is over

Yep 2005 Pesky Gobblin Critter Season is over. :( Now it's time to start getting ready for the 2006 Pesky Gobblin Critter Season. I've been hitting the calls everyday since May 15. Can not seem to get enough of that sweet hen music. Turkey season could only be long enough if it lasted all year long. But I guess even them Pesky Critters need a rest.

H

HT2

Me to Brandon............

I haven't been able to sleep at all since Turkey season has ended.........

Man, I don't know what I'm gonna do until next spring....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

reylamb

You mean turkey season started and ended already????????? Who knew???????? j/k guys, I have never gotten into turkey hunting.....

Al33

I'm glad it's over. I need some rest, and besides, it's too dang hot to be chasing the toms. :(

HT2 and reylamb, we need more outdoorsmen that do not care to hunt turkies. :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheers:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Al33 said:
I'm glad it's over. I need some rest, and besides, it's too dang hot to be chasing the toms. :(

Same here. Bring on the duck and goose season :shoot:

ramblinrack

Arrow3 said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

When does next season start??? :huh: :huh:

don't you have other things to keep you occupied?

:rolleyes: :pop: :huh:

H

HT2

Rey...........

reylamb said:
You mean turkey season started and ended already????????? Who knew???????? j/k guys, I have never gotten into turkey hunting.....

Can you believe it?????

Me and you agree on this one!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

gobblergitter

I miss it too, guys. I will have to say, though, it was nice not to have to get up at 4:30 yesterday morning. I even had to work yesterday and even got more sleep than if I had went turkey hunting. It'll be back before we know it.

Jody Hawk

Yeah I miss it too. I rode through B.F.Grant WMA on my way home from Lake Sinclair this evening. Kinda sad not to see the scales hanging there along with a sign in and check out sheet. But hey, I'm looking forward to my second hunting love and that is bowhunting whitetails !!!!

Gadget

It's still going on !!

My friends are still calling reminding me all the time. One was hunting in Nebraska this week, they killed 5. Sheldon called me from his cell to tell me he was glassing 18 gobblers in a big alfalfa field as we spoke, that was like pouring salt in a wound to me...........lol.

Some others were in Maryland and New York. York goes to the end of May.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Me too, what's killing me is that I was fishing in a lake off of the river sat morning, and one gobbled twice about 8: oclock......I almost dropped my spinner.....he was close.....in a place that I couldn't hunt all season because the river was too high.......really messed up my season.......maybe the Lord thought they needed a break from me... :huh: :huh:
HHH

GobblingDawg

As long as I am alive and turkey season isn't in, I am missing it.
::; ::; ::;

Go Dawgs and come on March,
GobblingDawg

BubbaD

It will be back before we know it. Just have to get through that little down time called deer season :p Guess now I can get all my stuff reorganized and separated. What needs to be go in the Fall boxes and what can stay in the Spring. It did feel good to sleep in this past Saturday though :)

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
I miss it...................

a little...............kinda hard burnin' the candle at both ends, with all the coon huntin' I do..............now that it's over, the coon huntin's not wearin me down.............and I guess I'd rather coon hunt, anyway...... :)

Ga-Spur

Jim

It's only 9 months and with the scouting it really is only 8 months until the season starts again. Until then we have to plant Chufa , Clover and bahai grass. :D