knapping

Lorren68

Is there anyone around the Gordon county area who does knapping and would not mind teaching someone? I would really like to learn, but with the price of fuel it is hard to travel very far. I am trying to find suitable rocks for this project, and I also need to look at the tools needed to see if I can make them.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
If you come the the GON Outdoor Blast, I`ll show you a trick or two.

Handgunner

Is there anyone around the Gordon county area who does knapping and would not mind teaching someone? I would really like to learn, but with the price of fuel it is hard to travel very far. I am trying to find suitable rocks for this project, and I also need to look at the tools needed to see if I can make them.
Al33 is in Marietta... closer to you... if you can't make the outdoor blast to meet up with Nick, maybe Al could help ya...

Both are fine men...

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
when is the blast? If ya don't mind I would like to sit in and visit yall for a while

Bam Bam, you`re more than welcome to bring your kit, and knap with us all weekend. Bring all your primitive gear if you want to. We`re gonna have a big time.

Handgunner

Still didn't tell him when it was... ::ke: :D

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Oh yea.............August 8, 9, 10, at the Macon Centreplex. Now I just got to figure out how to find it!