Pigs In The Front Yard

Augie

Took these shot's a few weeks back, once the weather got hot I don't see them as often in the day, Now they mostly come out at night.

pigs501.jpg

pigs581.jpg

GA_Longhorn

I would certainly have some hams in the smokehouse. If you need help vaccinating those piggies, let me know.

Augie

GA_Longhorn said:
I would certainly have some hams in the smokehouse. If you need help vaccinating those piggies, let me know.

So far I've just got one nice gilt in the freezer and we had a tragedy last week when a bushhog operator was told to mow 10' past the feeder and the guy mowed all the way to the property line, coming out right at a road on the lease next door, it appears that was all it took for the guys there to run a trail of corn and trap them all. they did it two years ago and I was in bitter shock when I saw the fresh mowed trail and I've not seen a hog in the day time since.
When they have a constant food and water sourse they stay put. I fear the worst...

:banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Hate it about them hawgs Ron. Maybe some sweet feed will make em stick around.

Augie

nicodemus said:
Hate it about them hawgs Ron. Maybe some sweet feed will make em stick around.

Man! We had so much money invested in that feeder and one dumb guy that ignores instructions, ruined it in 1 minute.
Makes me sick.