notice the numer of enrtys are dropping off

The Arrow Guru

Do you think that is bacause a lot are now taking fire arms in the woods. Are more deer being allowed to walk on by as we get near that magic time of year? Are there less deer being seen?
I think a combo of the first two. I do not deer hunt with a gun so no swapping up for me. I have been watching deer, looking for a good'en.

wack em

Most of us who are bowhunting all season are quietly waiting on that magic opportunity right now, and many others have got out the gunpowder.

Duckhawk

Banned
I believe it has dropped off b/c of all the parttime highpower guys!

short stop

mixed combonation of folks who rode the bandwagon as long as they could and have now made the switch to firearms .
Some folks are tagged out on bucks with guns / bow combos .
Some teams /teamates like mine want to shoot a quality buck right now . I cannot blame them . Bucks have their guard down right now .

Late season does can be had for the taking on concentrated food sources in Dec --like wheat and rye fields when majority of gun hunters slack iff as well .
alot of good teams have killed alot of does and only need bucks / or a few does to finish off the team quota and its along way to Jan 1st .

alligood729

mixed combonation of folks who rode the bandwagon as long as they could and have now made the switch to firearms .
Some folks are tagged out on bucks with guns / bow combos .
Some teams /teamates like mine want to shoot a quality buck right now . I cannot blame them . Bucks have their guard down right now .

Late season does can be had for the taking on concentrated food sources in Dec --like wheat and rye fields when majority of gun hunters slack iff as well .
alot of good teams have killed alot of does and only need bucks / or a few does to finish off the team quota and its along way to Jan 1st .

Yeah what he said. Now, get back to work son!!!:bounce::bounce:

Bowhunter Matt

well i've got all my does and so does one of my teammates. so we are buck hunting now. But the right buck has not given either of us a chance yet.

Hunter922

I'm working on getting my 8 year old his second buck. When I am not doing that I am up there with bow in hand and he will need to be over 125 B4 I will consider. Don't need the meat so does will get a pass. With Iowa and Kentucky in the near future and I am almost exhausted already. I'm sure I will find the strength somewhere.:)

kevincox

Im waiting on a big buck right now. Ill get back to doe killing later in the season. Im in no hurry to shoot a doe. Plenty of time for that

tinker141

Buck time for me and the rest of the team . I have shot a couple of bucks on a WMA hunt with a gun and it didnt cost me my tag , that along with the three does with my bow , I have plenty of meat and the time is right . I just have to tweak my set up a little . Still pre rut on my lease in Heard but other land in Coweta is wide open . Taking T,F,S,S off this coming week to hunt it hard . The feeding chart looks real good this coming week :) . It"s just now getting good , and still along time until Jan . 1 . Good luck guys !!

BowanaLee

The calm before the storm ?

I hope this don't jinx us but it sho is slow in the kill thread.
Wouldnt mind seeing a few kills but I sure hope its wack em.:bounce:

Heres some MO JO just in case !:stir:

gordylew

I hope this don't jinx us but it sho is slow in the kill thread.
Wouldnt mind seeing a few kills but I sure hope its wack em.:bounce:

Heres some MO JO just in case !:stir:

I call reverse Mo Jo:stir:
I can't have any worse luck. oh wait! I have not broke my leg yet.

BowanaLee

Hey, don't mess with my MO JO !:stir:
I use that red MO JO anyways. That black MO JO has no effect on it.:bounce:

Robbie101

Im doe hunting, just have not been alot lately for a lot of reasons...... Ill be back at it come monday am though.......

BowanaLee

I must have some awesome red MO JO. :stir::eek::eek::eek::stir:
If I knew it was that strong Id had used it earlier and saved a few deer for next year.:bounce:

...Are we going to have a week w/o an entry ? :huh: