When it rains it pours

LOVEMYLABXS

No boss today so figured I'd sneak in for a minute:bounce:

I'm tellin ya when stuff happens it just seem to keep comin:banginghe Sometime last week it looks like I picked up a rock in the windshield of the jeep and it couldn't just be a chip it had to be a runner at least it's on the passenger side. Then yesterday on the way home from a day of sitting in the fog and not a goose came in the drivers side window decide to not want to roll up. Well this morning it didn't start well either for when I started the coffee and went into the reading room for my morning constitional I hear a pretty loud POP and go back to the kitchen to find that the bottom of the coffee pot has broken and there is coffee all over the counter. Wait it ain't done yet go out and get into the jeep and find either the door was shut or I got a heck of leak because ther is a small swimming pool on the driverside.

The good side is

1st I'm off both tomorrow and Wed to go hunting.

2nd I had a good day hunting and got 3 geese in 4 shots on sat. on the new property but surprizingly nothing Sunday and I will be back there I know they will show sooner or later. Think it might just be locals and they are getting decoy and call shy so now come on northern birds.

3rd Macey did a fine job on her retrieve that day.

And last but not least I'm still upright and breathin :fine:

Attachments

• 100_3998.JPG
    100_3998.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 147

LOVEMYLABXS

And a hard workin dog deserves a good soft spot to rest :biggrin2:

Attachments

• 100_3986.JPG
    100_3986.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 149

The AmBASSaDEER

if it aint one thang, its another, thanks fer checkin in and keepin us posted.

LOVEMYLABXS

And the best of all......................

I got a BEAUTIFUL WIFE that makes me feel good and puts a smile on my face no matter what else happens :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• 100_3989.JPG
    100_3989.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 145

Lee Woodie

You can't ask for more than that Great job and keep it up

Jake Allen

Not like you have any good scenery or anything.:)
Fine geese, good job Macey.
Enjoyed your post Mike, thanks.
What kind of reception are your getting with that dish?

LOVEMYLABXS

Not like you have any good scenery or anything.:)
Fine geese, good job Macey.
Enjoyed your post Mike, thanks.
What kind of reception are your getting with that dish?

Jake I only wish that thing still worked I liked it much better then my little one. Nothin better then finding a free feed and being able to watch NASCAR without commercials :banginghe

Hoss

Sounds like you got a lot of things going right, Mike. Good shots. I really like the determined look on Macey in the first shot.

Hoss

DRB1313

I hope things start getting a little better for Ya Mike.
Vehicle and coffee pot that is.
Thanks for sharin the pics and keep em coming.
Tell Rebecca Howdy and give ol Macey a pet for me.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Congrats on the good parts Mike:)

rip18

All in all, many things to be thankful for! Neat shots and glad y'all got out and about!