shish kabobs

ninetyatews6

does anyone have any suggestions on what cajun seasonings or diff recipies for these. I like spicy but not too hot to where you can only eat one. Usually but green yellow and red bell pepper and shrimp and steak. Any suggestions appreciated.

Woody's Janitor

As far as seasoning goes, that's to one own's taste. Keep trying different ones until you find the one for you or you can blend your own. On beef, I like to put the piece between a pepper and an onion for good flavor. Good luck!

DanTroop2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
skewers

I put red onion, green pepper,steak,tomotoes,shrimp.zucchini fix all skewer place them in in pan and cover them with zesty italian dressing let this side in refirgeriate couple hours and grill but if i use steak i pan cook it a little befor put it on grill :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

DoDahDaze

ninetyatews6

When making these you may want to put all of your meat on seperate skewers and the vegetables on another, especially if you're using tomatoes. The meat will take a little longer to cook than the veggies, so you can remove the veggies before they get overdone. After cooking just disassemble on a serving platter and let everyone pick and choose.

Just like DanTroop 2000, I use italian dressing as a marinade and they always turn out great.