What do you think about the new Whisker Biscuit?

Boyd Green

I have been shooting a Muzzy Zero Effect since they came out but I think I want to go to a WB. Do any of you shoot a WB and how do you like it?
I see lots of people on hunting shows shooting one and my shooting buddy uses one and loves it.
If anyone is interested in my Muzzy I will let it go for a great price. It is set up for a Mathews bow.

Trizey

I can't say enough about the new WB's. I love mine and it would be almost impossible to get me to change on a hunting bow. :)

Arrow Flinger

I have shot the biscuit for 5 years and love it. The new model is even better. I put one on this year and it is much better as far as vane wear is concerned. I think that folks are finally seeing the advantages of it. It is showing up more and more on bows all the time. Parker is even using it on most of their package bows now. IMO it is the best HUNTING rest on the market.

Razorback

I bought one for my bow last year & added one to my son's Genesis bow. For me I don't have to worry about an arrow falling off it's rest or going boink on the riser & making some noise. For my son he can concentrate on drawing the bow & aiming without worrying about the arrow falling off the rest.

Razorback

Jasper

My 10 year old has been shooting one for 2 years on his bow and it is hands down the best rest for a youngster or beginner.

By the same token I put one on my new Mathews Ovation a few weeks ago and love it! It may very well end up being the best rest I've ever shot- a little more time will tell.

I had it installed and shooting bare shafts perfectly in about 10 or 15 minutes and I'm a finger shooter.

HORTON

Ditto....

I agree. I've only had mine on for a few months. But I love it. In the stand, it will keep my arrow stationary and quiet.
Some folks may fuss about the feather and vane wear, but I shoot the 2" Bohning Blazer vanes on my arrows. They are made out of a thicker material. Have not seen any wear in over 100 shots per arrow.

I'd do it if I were you. You won't regret it.