Club Needs 2 Members For Rome Ga Lease

Elwood

Have 200 acres of Timber Co Land, near Rome Ga with 4 members now.
Only 3 hunt.
Club needs 6 total so we are looking for 2 more members.

Dues are $120.00 yearly and $65.00 per month per member, for a total of $900.00 per year.

Contact here or sepauley@comcast.net.

Last edited:

SargeEMT

Is this private land or timber co land?

Elwood

Club

Forestar Timber Co.. Not bad though, sits in the middle of private land with a powerline on 1 side.

HuntMasta

I might be interested but I have some questions. What Hwy is this off of? I have leased from Forestar and the lease for this area is $8.00 per acre. That would be $1600.00 for 200 acres. I know there is also admin and insurance costs, but those aren't that much extra. With 6 members at $900.00 each that is $4500.00. Is the extra money ($2,900.00) going to go into the club each year?

Last edited:

dherrin

Banned
?

I might be interested but I have some questions. What Hwy is this off of? I have leased from Forestar and the lease for this area is $8.00 per acre. That would be $1600.00 for 200 acres. I know there is also admin and insurance costs, but those aren't that much extra. With 6 members at $900.00 each that is $4500.00. Is the extra money ($2,900.00) going to go into the club each year?:crazy:

900 x 6 is $5400 :crazy:, you dont have to join, fees are fees why question someone lease :whip:, maybe it covers alot more than you will ever know, plus he's not asking for all the money up front, just a monthly payment, seems fair to me

HuntMasta

You are right about the math, guess I hit the wrong button on the calc. But, I do believe I have the the right to ask questions regarding a lease. I don't believe that I said anything about not being fair so don't accuse me of anything. You brought that up. Let's let him answer unless you are speaking for him.

I have been in clubs where if any improvements were made it was done out of your own pocket. If the club invests back into the land with a portion of the dues where available then it makes it more attractive to join. That's what I was asking. Don't know why some people have to get all rialed up and try to start something.

Last edited:

dherrin

Banned
You are right about the math, guess I hit the wrong button on the calc. But, I do believe I have the the right to ask questions regarding a lease. I don't believe that I said anything about not being fair so don't accuse me of anything. You brought that up. Let's let him answer unless you are speaking for him.

I have been in clubs where if any improvements were made it was done out of your own pocket. If the club invests back into the land with a portion of the dues where available then it makes it more attractive to join. That's what I was asking. Don't know why some people have to get all rialed up and try to start something.

Your right about me staying out of it , but you added the crazy icon about the money that was left over. I run a club also and we collect an extra $300 to $500 per member for food plots, stands, equipment, insurance, website, etc.

Next time if you have questions for someone, I think you should PM him privately to discuss..instead of bashing his thread about his price.

No harm done here

i think u are outta line speaking for another if i am joinng a club and i am paying dues i wana know where the money is going i am not looking to fund someones scam not saying he is doing this but there are people that do these things i didnt see it as him bashing it his qestions where inline

Blue grass in Georgia

WOW!!! I guess some people have so much money that they can just throw it away and never even question where it goes, must be nice. Sure does seem like knowing what you're money contributes to is a wise practice. Just an opinion.:huh:

Bowyer29

Off the lithium again?

"...think you should PM him privately to discuss..instead of bashing his thread about his price."

Nick

Last edited:

robertyb

Your right about me staying out of it , but you added the crazy icon about the money that was left over. I run a club also and we collect an extra $300 to $500 per member for food plots, stands, equipment, insurance, website, etc.

Next time if you have questions for someone, I think you should PM him privately to discuss..instead of bashing his thread about his price.

No harm done here

I was once in a lease where the lease holder was using high prices to pay his and his family's way free.

Ask questions.. "you betcha" :bounce:

Blue grass in Georgia

900 x 6 is $5400 :crazy:, you dont have to join, fees are fees why question someone lease :whip:, maybe it covers alot more than you will ever know, plus he's not asking for all the money up front, just a monthly payment, seems fair to me

wasn't bashin the price, just responding to the comment "fees are fees why question" and "maybe it covers alot more than you will ever know" yea i guess you won't know if you don't ask, like i said, just seems like good practice to know what you're money contributes to. theres nothing wrong with being transparent when you're dealing with another persons money.

the thing that strikes me about MR DIXIE here is i have not mentioned any money nor did you and that is what is meantioning so way i see it u are bashing the thread there and on another note u didnt even post this and u are controlling the thread so i would suggest u let the author of this handle it unless ur his moderator this is why i stick to leases with people i know and trust not that the fellow that listed this isnt trust worthy and i dont know mr dixie but by the way u are handling urself i would want to hunt with you.

dherrin

Banned
the thing that strikes me about MR DIXIE here is i have not mentioned any money nor did you and that is what is meantioning so way i see it u are bashing the thread there and on another note u didnt even post this and u are controlling the thread so i would suggest u let the author of this handle it unless ur his moderator this is why i stick to leases with people i know and trust not that the fellow that listed this isnt trust worthy and i dont know mr dixie but by the way u are handling urself i would want to hunt with you.

I really dont know what your trying to say there..but I"m thinking about joining his club, I CAN"T STAND PEOPLE THAT DISRESPECT OTHERS ...if you look back at the thread #4 and #5 you will see that he bashed his thread with a crazy icon at the end of his paragraph. He has went back and removed it since I called him out on it.

You will have to go and see the original were I quoted him.

If you have questions or concerns that bother you... just PM them.... don't bash someone's thread.

I guess he felt wrong about it... he went back and removed the crazy icon.

I already apologize to to ELWOOD that runs this club for talking up about it ...someone bashing his thread!

Some people just don't get it!

Last edited:
i will agree with you about the bashing if that was what he did lets just leave at that i also thought of the club but i have since reconsidered going in with some folks at church in heard co

Mac

I manage a club and IMO,

Rules and club budget are fair questions,

Guest days and hunting family members can really get to be an issue, especially with 6 members on 200 AC. just my .02

HuntMasta

I really dont know what your trying to say there..but I"m thinking about joining his club, I CAN"T STAND PEOPLE THAT DISRESPECT OTHERS ...if you look back at the thread #4 and #5 you will see that he bashed his thread with a crazy icon at the end of his paragraph. He has went back and removed it since I called him out on it.

You will have to go and see the original were I quoted him.

If you have questions or concerns that bother you... just PM them.... don't bash someone's thread.

I guess he felt wrong about it... he went back and removed the crazy icon.

I already apologize to to ELWOOD that runs this club for talking up about it ...someone bashing his thread!

Some people just don't get it!

If you can't stand people that disrespect others, then you need to look at yourself first. Seems to me that you are the only one in this thread that has been bashing anyone. What is this :whip:

I don't believe that I bashed anyone (yes, I removed the icon because you felt you had to come in and start something). I only asked what I feel is a fair question. Again I did not say anything about being fair or not. I have the right to ask any question when it comes to my money and I will.